Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AOC SW Region Day Out - Eurofest - Castle Combe!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AOC SW Region Day Out - Eurofest - Castle Combe!

Well what can I say!

I stink of BBQ!

No seriously what a fantastic day out, only made even better by the support of the SW guys! Fantastic stand, brilliant cars, meadioca' cooking and even a bit of track time chucked in for good measure!

Not forgetting the parade laps guys, what a rush, wish I had taken the coupe on track now. Unlike Babs and Edd who did brave the tarmac for one session and show the other boys how to do it. Theres nothing like pinning the foot flat to the floor through a shicane...no longer am I a rumble strip virgin!

Thanks to me and pearl being a bit snap happy we got plenty 'o' piccys, just resizing now and will upload soon.

Thread Edited

The full album can now be found Here!!

Please PM me if you want full versions...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    it was a very good day. i met a few people but i cant remeber who all of them were.

luckily i didnt have to tow anyone from aoc in. id like to see all the pics as i didnt take any
    Castle Combe Saloon Car Championship. Car 21, pug 106 GTI. Gone from track days to full on racing

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Luv'd it m8! what a great event, cant w8 2c the pics as had a wkd time especially on the track. thanks guys for organising it, much appreciated! C u all soon!

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    was an excellent day! good to meet everyone. parade lap was a laugh too!!thanks to everyone who organised it. cant wait to see the pics!did we get the best stand??

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I came over to the stand but didnt know anyone although someone ran over and shut his bonnet ( blue mk4 hatch ) before i took a pic was a cracking day

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    spotted your t8 there, nice car! did you see the t9? i rekon the t8 looks better,not too sure on the t9 wheels.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    was a fantastic day out! thanx to gaz and will for organising the event and putting on the fine cuisine!!!

Was really good to see everyone again and i think we will all agree the parade lap was fantastic. Ed and Rob had enough balls to lap the track in style in their coupes. seemed to get taster and faster each lap!!!!

Looking forward to seeing will (pearls) pics

Just a note to say i hope that the Z3 driver is ok! Fingers crossed

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsnlvxr View Post
    spotted your t8 there, nice car! did you see the t9? i rekon the t8 looks better,not too sure on the t9 wheels.
    yeah got a few pics of it, it was getting cleaned for some pics when i seen, im not a fan of the gold wheels, but they do look better in black.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by linea_rossa View Post
    was a fantastic day out! thanx to gaz and will for organising the event and putting on the fine cuisine!!!

Was really good to see everyone again and i think we will all agree the parade lap was fantastic. Ed and Rob had enough balls to lap the track in style in their coupes. seemed to get taster and faster each lap!!!!

Looking forward to seeing will (pearls) pics

Just a note to say i hope that the Z3 driver is ok! Fingers crossed
    the bmw driver and passenger are both fine. uninjured just a bit shocked. the car was supprisingly intact and the doors still opened fine. thats one strong soft top
    Castle Combe Saloon Car Championship. Car 21, pug 106 GTI. Gone from track days to full on racing

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bertone ben View Post
    the bmw driver and passenger are both fine. uninjured just a bit shocked. the car was supprisingly intact and the doors still opened fine. thats one strong soft top
    Fxxk me thank god for that! we saw the car and rolling a cabriolet is not good.

Did he make a mistake or was the rumour of another car taking him out true?

Didnt see much of you mate but the car was looking sweet, love that green stands out miles!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast