Thread: Please Help I Need Ideas

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please Help I Need Ideas

Right its my girlfriends 18th birthday at the beggining of October, but im a bit unsure what to get her.

We have been together 3 years in January and really need some ideas for this birthday, i was thinking a holiday but no deals have come up as yet, but i also want to get her something special, i have about £100-£200 to spend. But i will take her on holiday aswell. I know about perfume, no chocolate!!, but want something differant and special.

Hopefully a few of the ladies will help me out

Please help, thanks

Matt

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    when it was my ex's 18th i went round hers the night before pretending i didnt bring any presents with me (obviously i'd brought some stuff but her folks hid them). then in the morning before she woke up i ran her a hot bath with loads of bubbles and rose petal things from M&S(dunno if they still do them) and i also bought 2 sets of roses one to give to her/put in a vase next to the bath, and one to take the leaves off and i made a trail around the bath and the bed, cleaned her room (all of this while shes still asleep - had to be extra quiet) and then i made her breakfast, woke her up, handed her the food with single rose on the holder thing, told her i ran her a bath, kissed her, went downstairs watched the football
    1.8 16V Astra Sport

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    p.s i am a man....honest
    1.8 16V Astra Sport

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chidley View Post
    went downstairs watched the football
    perfection

Status
    Ex-Astra Owner
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I bought a really nice ring and other little pressies like perfume and clothes etc for my Ex's 18th, went out for posh meal and night out! Oh and the bunch of flowers delievered.

Another good idea is i took her for her 19th to Meadowhall for a day's shopping, was a real good day and they love their shopping shite!

Had MUG written on my forehead looking back

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redhotpanther View Post

Had MUG written on my forehead looking back

Damn straight lol
    1.8 16V Astra Sport

Danny_
    Haha the ones giving advice are in failed relationships ^^ ... Ill just admit im awfull with women (even when they give me a million and one chances to do something right) I always tend to fsk things up by saying something like ... 'yes, right now the pub is more important' or 'your not wearing that out are you' ... well atleast Im honest.

But my advice would be ... your taking her on holiday what more does she bloody want. Dont go spending more cash than you can comfortably spend as it will only put a strain on you and will effect negatively on your personal life. Just be nice for the day ... and try not to say anything daft. She should appreciate that more than you getting a loan out for a diamond necklace. If she dunno then she wants fskin off anyway! Me and my mates have got a thing where we all get each other a birthday present the only rule being we can only spend a quid. The presents I have had have been the best things ever and I will remember them longer than most things. It also makes for a good laugh at crimbo when you all meet up with mad stuff for each other!

Talking of chances my ex rang me up for a random chat earlier and asked what I was doing on sarurday ... "im round craigs watching footy" ... "oh" she said ... nothing clicked until I had put the phone down.

DOH!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    rofl, to be completly honest from what ive learnt, theres no right or wrong way, just do what feels right even if someone else thinks its wrong, stand up for what you believe in, take a chance. if it doesnt work its not the end of the world even if it feels that way for a while you've just got to keep trotting along at your own pace and live life the way you want to. hence why i bought an astra
    1.8 16V Astra Sport

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I bought my gf'd a gold chain with a heart on it and filled her room with helium filled baloons top to bottom (could hardly shut the door) then some chocolates and a massive flower arrangement. She got back from a holiday with her parents on her bday and went to her room to find all the stuff. lol was quite funny tbh.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

mfivebmw

Opera /Swan Lake,
    there i've said it,
    She will love you forever and tell all her mates what a wonderfull person you are.
    Thank me Later.
    ps. you can post her picture if you want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast