Thread: interweb problems

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy interweb problems

I'd have posted this last week when I was at my sister's house except the forum wouldn't let me log in.

Internet at my place has gone AWOL again, but seeing as we have to move out in the next month and a half, for all the problems we've had with BT (months and months of internet hassle) I'm thinking it might not be worth bothering trying to get it online then disconnect it again all for the sake of about 6 weeks use, so might just restrict myself to weekly sessions on my sister's internet connection! So expect sporadic posting!

It's a bit of a pain as we've been up to all sorts of astra fun recently, including comletely stripping down a written off GSi mk3 in a few hours in some bloke's garden which was a good laugh, and means between my friend Ruth and I, we have most of the bits we both needed to finish off our astras (calibra leather and black interior for her L reg merit, plus various other goodies, and a 2 litre fuel pump and some fog light wiring for mine) Got some fun photos and video of the strip-down which went a bit manic but can't post them till we've got a new house and internet conneciton

Will hear about getting the new house this week sometime (I hope) will sort out buying the new business in the next 2 weeks (somehow!) so it's a bit of a stressful time really

At least my thumb has healed up now

Next stop - once the business is sorted and we're making enough money that is - is to upgrade from the horrible little citroen C15 van to a nice and subtly-modded mk4 astra van, so anyone who is thinking of selling theirs in the next year, bear it in mind!

Kirsty

Status
    Banned
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sounds like fun progress !