Thread: Why I love the Zafira!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Why I love the Zafira!

Every year I borrow my dads diesel Zafira to go to V festival. Can easily load it up with 3/4 people plus me stick a top box on it and load it up with all our stuff and a massive tent, 4 chairs ect. THEN take half the stuff that other people can't fit in their cars and it still pulls along brilliantly and will sit on the motorway for hours no problem. Breakings a little dodgy with all the weight on the top but its still good. PLUS get 45mpg from it!

Just thought I'd share that with you all as I'm planning the V trip again and so pleased I get to use the Zaffy as other people are fussing over which car their taking.

And another thing! We’ve had it from new (6 years now) its done 110000+ miles and only ever had to have its glow plugs changed. Can't complain at all!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    great cars arent they. Had mine 2 years and 80k on it. Cheaper to run than your oil burner too. Love the amount they can take in them. Having 6 kids we pack it all in tight too. People can't believe how many people and stuff comes out when we turn up at places lol
    Be Happy

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    me i have 2 kids one witch an 3 dogs in the boot on my zaffy on the weekends going to the forest for a run with dogs an kids
    used to have to take 2 astra's