Thread: Actuator

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actuator

Just fitted my vxr turbo with a uprated actuator and the second nut at the bottom of the shaft has fallen off i then put a locking nut and that has come off.

Any ideas why this is? and what i can do to remediate the issue the nut was done up and wasnt loose when fitted.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have adjusted the nut on mine several times and it never comes loose.

Make sure you hold the actuator rod still with pliers while tightening to make sure the vacuum seal is not damaged.

If I am increasing pressure I loosen the nut towards the top until several threads are showing and then tighten the bottom one until the gap dissapears.

I then tighten both nuts to make sure it is held.

Must adjust mine again today, as I am getting a little too much overboost@20psi!

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    move the lever westegate to direction the receptacle westegate until you will feeling the end,to that place is close the door(klapeto) westegate.you tighten with your hand the down rusk in the conjunctive bar.mark with a colour the place the down rusk..you tighten regularly the down rusk with 6mm rotations(rotations 6mm)..with against the up rusk at against the lever westegate.ATTENTION.the error before-intensity the door(klapeto)westegate..it will have result regulating divergences of pressur in favour-fulfillment,that can lead to regulation of codes of damage....i wish to be possible you to help i`m very sorry with my english..