Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Relationship advice needed plz, i got problems...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Relationship advice needed plz, i got problems...

hi all,

i've been with my girl for around 1 year 6 months now, and recently it seems like all we do is argue.

basically we had a really big argument today, and i feel really s**t, dont even wanna drive the astra.

She just text me and this is what she said:
    "i knw u dnt knw wot 2say or do anymore, av messed up ur head asim, all i can say now is am sori 4 everything av done thats hurt u or made u angry. am sori i cudnt be how u wanted me 2. i wont bother u any longer. Weneva u need me jus call ur txt"

she thinks that she cant ever keep me happy coz i sort of always complain.
    i try not to but i end up complainin about stuff. And this has mainly been the cause of some of our recent arguments.

I'm really upset rite now and dont know who to turn to for advice. its my best mates birthday so i cant ask him. I guess i just need advice ppl. and no jokes please.

thank you
    Observe the masses and do the opposite

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear that dude.
    Ive been with my girl for 3 years now, we moved in together just over a year ago. About a few months of living together took its toll, and all we seemed to do was argue, over the little things, (make the bed this way... or put the toilet roll on this way plus more stupid things and personal things I wont bore you with). We almost finished, but we both had to work together. Relationships are a hard thing. You's both have to put the effort in, dont try and change her.

By her texts, she seems to feel that she isnt good enough for you or is stressing you out, and thats probably not the case. Try not to complain about her, (i hated it when my g/f done that, made me feel 2 inches tall).
    You's both have to put the effort in. I'd suggest show up at her house with a bunch of flowers and go for a long drive and have a long talk.

Even if the argument wasnt your fault it takes a bigger person to make the first move.

Sorry if im ranting, or talking mince. Ive been having a lot of the above issue lately too.
    888 Number 28

Status
    East Midlands RO
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    everyone has there arguments, its wether or not your willing to fight for it and make it work thats the question you have to ask yourself

thats my pennys worth
    Astra GSi Turbo
    dap-performance.co.uk
    Live in the East Midlands?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Txk spk never fails to amuse me for some reason, I must be old. But seriously -Do you want to be with her? If so then make it work. You don't really indicate how you feel about her?
    Previous Astras: 1994 Cesaro 1.8 16v | 2002 SXi 1.6 16v | 2001 Coupé 2.0 Turbo | 1999 LS 1.6 16v
    Other Vauxhalls: 2001 Vectra 1.8 16v| 2003 Vectra GSi 3.2 V6 | 2005 Signum CDTi 150

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    If I'm reading the message right, (which going by txt spk isn't that easy) she's put the ball squarely in your court.

If you want he back, then it's your move

simple

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i'm crazy about her, to me she's makes everything worth it.

i care about her soo much, and cant ever let anything happen to her. I always think about her, and would do anything to make her laff or smile. She makes me who i am and without her my life would feel empty.

i cant put into words what i feel for her, we've been seeing each other for a couple of hours, like 4 times a week for the last year.

i'm beginning to think i cant live without her

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    If you want to keep her mate then tell her and try to be more accomodating about the things that bug you. My girlfriend does some things that bug me but i just either let it be cos i love her or ask her not to do it anymore.

As said relationships are hard work, you need to put in the legwork to make it last
    Gaz

No longer owns an Astra

Bye bye VXR Castle Combe Edition - because it's done more laps of Castle Combe than most Bergs have of the Ring

Status
    BAFPCITS
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    IMO unless it was an argument of gigantic proportion that touched the core of relationships like trust, commitment and other heavy stuff then it would be such a stupid thing to end it or even consider ending it.

Dont bother with txt's as they are not the way to sort it.. WhoooSaaaa the current anger/annoyance/downage or whatever thats bugging you and go and see her.. Be calm and just talk.. She seems to think she isnt good for you, let her know that she is.
    Mr Sploodge, Accept No Imitations!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    as much as i tell her, she still thinks that she's not good enough for me, i wont be able to see her untill monday now, and i dont know if i can manage that long,

i'm goin crazy sittin here, and all these scoobies flying up my road are really annoying me rite now!!

i think i mite go to the gym to clear my head.

Status
    The Sticker Queen
    Mentioned in
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    She's obviously very insecure.

If you feel that much for her then why are you still here? I'd be round to see my other half by now if that was me.
    MINXY BUTLER-HENDERSON

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast