After finding yet another thing wrong with my car today, I think I have the most problematic astra on this forum. There's probably more that I dont know about too.
Some are only small problems but still problems that need fixing nonetheless.
- Drivers side tyre needs changing - no locking key to get wheel off - garage broke tool trying to get it off see http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=113183
- Air conditioning needs regassing
- Pollen filter needs changing
- ICV needs cleaning/changing
- Car steers to the left, thought it was tracking but today the garage showed me that one of the wheels points slightly inwards when the other is pointing straight - Tracking rod bent?
- Driver seat stuck in one position, cant recline the seat
- Rear brake pads need changing
- Car sometimes struggles to accelerate even when engine is hot.
What makes this worse is that I need my car for work (dominos!) and at the moment I don't have any money as I'm only just starting back there, plus I'm going to Germany for a week on the 21st so I need some money for that.