Thread: Busy Body *****s of Neighbours!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Busy Body *****s of Neighbours!

2 w*nkers of neighbours have reported me for 'apparently' speeding up the road, and the police have been today and scared the sh*t out of my mum because they said at the door 'does andrew holland live here and drive a blue astra reg sn******' so she just went straight into oh god he is dead mode.

Apparently now there will be speed camera's in the road etc.

Just ironic that the cars are normally parked that badly in the road that you cant get above 20, and the kids play friggin chicken with you so you have to drive carefully anyway.

I Know who one of them is because they stopped in middle of the road with no indicators which pissed me off so had slight traction issues when going passed them (not big and not clever but I am sure we have all done it, still dont think I got above 30), that was friday, funny how the cops turn up today.

Really annoyed as we had loads of problems with damage being done to our property - The caravan needed a hole bodyside replacement, and we have rebuilt the fence god knows how many times, bikes have days of racing up and down the road all day report them and ***** all happens.

Anyway rant over, and back to work I go
    888 Coupe - The original and best!
    For sale - 1x Kidney, Slightly abused by alcohol
    £45,000 or Part Ex for VXR8 Bathurst-S

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    hmmm sounds to me like they have friends or family who are police, as normally they wouldn't bother coming out on the basis of one complaint with no evidence to back it up...

send them a letter, calmly explaining that you feel they are overreacting and that you know as well as they do that it isn't possible to speed down there with the parked cars etc. then explain that if the police are sent round like that again and your mum receives another fright thinking you've been killed, then you will report them for harrassment.
    NOW - Sapphire Black 3dr Astra G

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

9 Years, 7 Astras, 1 Zafira, No Regrets.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ronson weed killer. Just get a big bottle for about £15 and spray it all over their gardens in the middle of the night.

You should report them for damaging your fence?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I had something similar. Our business park is inside a bigger development which has a roundabout near the main entrance, and no parking on the road. Shame the local road tax office is there too, so people park on both sides of the road which more or less blocks the whole place up.

One morning I come in to work and there's a woman in a Puma doing 1mph, talking on her phone, swerving all over the place, stopping at each little entrance and generally being a ****. So I get to our business park gate, nip past her with the foot down leaving her in a huge cloud of smoke. So I park outside my unit, get out of the car, and who's followed me? Dopey cow in Puma.

"How dare you drive like that, have you no patience?" says she.
    "Heh, try learning to drive" says I.
    "Huh, you're as ignorant as you look" says she.
    "Well, you're as dumb as your car makes you look" I say in response. "You do know you were driving without due care and attention, entered and left a roundabout without indicating, oh and illegally using a mobile phone AND your brakelights don't work, so how dare you lecture me?"

At this point I went in to the office. Aparently she went round to the manager of the business park trying to get my details so she could report me. The manager had been watching the whole thing from his office, and bascially told her to **** off before he reported her for trespass.

You have to laugh sometimes, you really do.
    2007 Metro Blue 5 door Mk5 Elite 1.7CDTI
    6th Vauxhall (4th Astra) in 10 years...plus a couple of other sheds...

Status
    Yer...I'm nuts!!
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Follow untouchable On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by RobW View Post
    Ronson weed killer. Just get a big bottle for about £15 and spray it all over their gardens in the middle of the night.
    In the shape of a huge penis on their lawn

Status
    East Midlands RO
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    no one got hurt, so why are the plod comin round like that, have they not better things to do like catch real criminals
    Astra GSi Turbo
    dap-performance.co.uk
    Live in the East Midlands?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well to be fair there are 2 sides to every story, and I'm sure the story would be told a little differently from the other side , but some neighbours can be a total nightmare. Our neighbours left and right are completely brand new, very decent people. The zoo over the back is another story, they should be put back in the council estate they came from.
    Previous Astras: 1994 Cesaro 1.8 16v | 2002 SXi 1.6 16v | 2001 Coupé 2.0 Turbo | 1999 LS 1.6 16v
    Other Vauxhalls: 2001 Vectra 1.8 16v| 2003 Vectra GSi 3.2 V6 | 2005 Signum CDTi 150

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wayneGSI View Post
    no one got hurt, so why are the plod comin round like that, have they not better things to do like catch real criminals
    The fact that they are following up a complaint seems fine to me, whether or not is is true/justified. I would like to think is someone was driving dangerously down my street (not saying Andy was ) then they would follow it up.
    Previous Astras: 1994 Cesaro 1.8 16v | 2002 SXi 1.6 16v | 2001 Coupé 2.0 Turbo | 1999 LS 1.6 16v
    Other Vauxhalls: 2001 Vectra 1.8 16v| 2003 Vectra GSi 3.2 V6 | 2005 Signum CDTi 150

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We've got good neighbours too - 2 doors up is an old bloke with pigeons, next door is a guy who works nights so not a peep out of him, Philipenos 1 door down and a mechanic 2 doors down. Oh, and 3 doors down is an old bloke with a huge Harley.
    2007 Metro Blue 5 door Mk5 Elite 1.7CDTI
    6th Vauxhall (4th Astra) in 10 years...plus a couple of other sheds...

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We've got good neighbours too - 2 doors up is an old bloke with pigeons??? lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast