Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: new doo...

  
  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    monolith's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,543
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    new doo...

    oh yes... i cut my hair on friday...

    lovin' it, lovin' it, lovin' it!


  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    jam's Avatar
    AOC Gold Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Tamworth, Staffordshire
    Posts
    11,695
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Follow jam On Twitter
    Looks like something that Keith from the prodigy would be wearing lol. Better than before though Mr Ste
    Its a jam thing

    Haec credam a deo pio, a deo justo, a deo scito?



  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    montyfox's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    7,434
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Sides look good but you compltely forgot to cut the middle bit!

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    johnny's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,632
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    my mum always told me when i was young "if you don't have anyhting nice to say don't say anything at all" so ill put that advice into action....now...

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    GB's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    21,918
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reminds of Mr Majeika ........... and for those who arent old enough then





    Maybe I should have went along with johnny's comments and kept shtum

    U got a side profile of it?

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    monolith's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,543
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jam View Post
    Looks like something that Keith from the prodigy would be wearing lol. Better than before though Mr Ste
    haha, ta jam...

    Quote Originally Posted by montyfox View Post
    Sides look good but you compltely forgot to cut the middle bit!
    ur joking!!! boy am i gonna have words with my barber!!!

    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    my mum always told me when i was young "if you don't have anyhting nice to say don't say anything at all" so ill put that advice into action....now...
    fair enough, ive heard most stuff already, this is the 4th time ive done it now.. :|

    Quote Originally Posted by GeordieBandit View Post
    Reminds of Mr Majeika ........... and for those who arent old enough then





    Maybe I should have went along with johnny's comments and kept shtum

    U got a side profile of it?
    hmm, im too young to remember that...

    but the picture guy missed cutting a bit...

    i dont have a side profile right now, but i do have one from last time i did it...



    Ste

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •