Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Xbox 360 Premium best deal???

Whats the best deals people have seen?

This is what Ive seen although I dont really want any of the games
    :
    Gamestation £279 (2 games)http://www.gamestation.co.uk/discoun...countid=155%20

Game £279 (2 games):
    http://www.game.co.uk/lowdown.aspx?lid=5789

Currys £289 (3 games)
    http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/stor...uct&sku=624235

Can anyone top them???

I did start a PS3 best price thread but:
    Still undecided between PS3 and Xbox 360
    (I have owned 360 and liked it but here were only a handfull of games at the time and needed some £ for alloys)

Now theres loads of games for 360 and as its been out for a while the prices are coming down. Would like to have the PS3 but would hate to spend the extra £100 and not really feel it was worth it at the mo as the 2 systems will have the same games (pretty much).

It comes down to price and X360 is cheaper with stacks of games I want right now. Lets not start a thread that involves fan boys arguing over which is best - thankyou please
    daBLUONE >
    ASTRA SXI > TWINPORT > ULTRA BLUE > 3 DOOR

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    im not gonna say 1 is better than another, i have a ps3, so therefore i prefer that, like any 360 owner will want to defend thier console.

all im gonna say is the potential is there for the ps3, and in my opinion, with the stuff in the pipeline you will want a ps3 regardless when the major games do come out, although theres no real spectacular games out now, whereas there are for the 360.

so to be future proofed id say go with the ps3, with the capability of using blueray for its games (imagine a 100gb game!) its possible on the ps3, but not on the 360.

theres some good deals out now for ps3, such as woolworths bundle, 2 games, 2 controllers, and 2 blue ray films for the price i paid just for my console

so theres an extra price, but you wont have to pay subscription on line if you want to play online, whereas on the xbox u do have to.

so theres plenty to weigh up, but i think for future reasons get ps3, but if you just want something to play on where the games are there now, and out, then 360.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i got the game deal for £220, i traded in my DS games i got the premium pack with forza 2 and virtua tennis 3 and 2 years extended warranty for £220.

imo if you have consoles or games that you dont play or use anymore i would trade it in, you dont get much but it all builds up towards what you want imo.
    Civic Type R

www.motoraddicts.com

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by monolith View Post
    im not gonna say 1 is better than another, i have a ps3, so therefore i prefer that, like any 360 owner will want to defend thier console.

all im gonna say is the potential is there for the ps3, and in my opinion, with the stuff in the pipeline you will want a ps3 regardless when the major games do come out, although theres no real spectacular games out now, whereas there are for the 360.

so to be future proofed id say go with the ps3, with the capability of using blueray for its games (imagine a 100gb game!) its possible on the ps3, but not on the 360.

theres some good deals out now for ps3, such as woolworths bundle, 2 games, 2 controllers, and 2 blue ray films for the price i paid just for my console

so theres an extra price, but you wont have to pay subscription on line if you want to play online, whereas on the xbox u do have to.

so theres plenty to weigh up, but i think for future reasons get ps3, but if you just want something to play on where the games are there now, and out, then 360.
    stop trying 2 start a 360 v ps3 punch up

he wants 2 know best price for 360 not ps3

theres some gd offers sometimes for 360 on www.hotdealsuk.com just go 2 the forums
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82693

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Also have a look on www.play.com and amazon

Normally good deals on there too.
    Astra Sri Turbo

CS4 276BHP/325lbft

LMF Vauxhall - 01858 433599

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by welsh-andy View Post
    stop trying 2 start a 360 v ps3 punch up

he wants 2 know best price for 360 not ps3

theres some gd offers sometimes for 360 on www.hotdealsuk.com just go 2 the forums
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82693
    i wasnt trying to start a punchup... just going over the pros and cons of each and gave a price deal for a ps3.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    cheers for the link Andy - saw a deal on the link you sent and just zoomed off to toys r us and got Call of duty premium pack and kameo for £205!!!!

but think I ran a roundabout red light (it was pishing it down and visability is poor) hopefully I wont be getting a 3pointer through the post??!
    daBLUONE >
    ASTRA SXI > TWINPORT > ULTRA BLUE > 3 DOOR

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daBLUONE View Post
    cheers for the link Andy - saw a deal on the link you sent and just zoomed off to toys r us and got Call of duty premium pack and kameo for £205!!!!

but think I ran a roundabout red light (it was pishing it down and visability is poor) hopefully I wont be getting a 3pointer through the post??!
    nutter,fingers crossed u didnt get caught.
    tis a gd price for a premium pack

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    just found this cool deal. 360 elite

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84163

esco.com are selling this ( well pre order) for the cut price of £313.49 take quidco cash back and it is £282.15

but by going through quidco it states

For genuine tracked transactions completed wholly online, you can earn:

£4 for taking up the Tesco DVD rental offer
    £5 for first genuine new registration and first order with Tesco Grocery
    10% for Entertainment and Jersey
    5% for other sales

as luck would have it the xbox 360 elite is in the entertainment section and as such qualifies for the 10% off.

there are some codes floating around for £10 off any order over £100 also but i cant get them to work.

even without any extra code, this qith quidco is

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by monolith View Post
    Although I love my PS3, I will point out that a Blu-Ray disc capacity is 25 GB (single layer), 50 GB (dual layer).

(HD-DVD is 15Gb (single layer) & 30Gb (dual layer)... though X360 uses DVD which is 4.7 GB (single layer), 8.5 GB (dual layer).

Anyhow, plenty of offers on the "Premium" X360 as the Elite is due out shortly.
    Fastest, Most Powerful & Only Mag Featured Astra In The AOC Cumbrian Region

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast