Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Where is my box?

What is it with Parcel Force?

I ordered some stuff two weeks before PVS - and 2 of the 3 parcels were delivered the following week, and one went missing. The supplier traced the parcel to Ipswitch of all places, and got it returned back to them (in Essex). The reason it never came to me was "address unknown", which is odd as the other two made it to me prefectly well enough

As it was now the week before PVS , I got the parcel re-delivered to my mum's in Notts, as I was away that week would be overnighting in Notts on the way down to PV. Success the parcel turned up, but the bad news was that it was bust and needed returning.

So I brought it back up to Carlise to wrap up and send down to Essex once more. Once wrapped up, I phoned the supplier to arrange collection. Two weeks later it was still sat in my lounge. Another call to Essex and then later that afternoon a van appeared to collect the parcel - the excuse "address unknown". That again was odd as the bloke had managed to find my address to tell me that.

Anyway off the parcel goes on it's way, but it doesn't arrive for another two weeks. But when it finally did, the replacement seat was sent out express delivery.

That was 10 days ago, ang guess what?

It's not arrived

I'm at the point that if it tuned up now, I can't be arsed to actually fit the bloody things.

On a happier (and different note), those lovely German people are sending me something that their official suppliers wanted to charge me twice the price for. And they have told me it will be here Friday, and I bet it will be too

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    that sucks mate you must be at the end of your tether with them. i'd demand some form of compo for the complete cluster**** they've made of it.

Still, some good news through all that bad is your german toy will be here on freitag
    Gaz

No longer owns an Astra

Bye bye VXR Castle Combe Edition - because it's done more laps of Castle Combe than most Bergs have of the Ring

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cheers Gaz, but the German bit is no use without the other bit, so I'm buggered till it turns up

Status
    Ex-Astra Owner
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That is appaling, i would kick up a stink with the customer services team and try and get something out of them!

Hope the parcel shows up soon

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Your complaining about poor service? Welcome to Britain.

Milzy
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDempsey View Post
    Your complaining about poor service? Welcome to Britain.