Thread: new boots

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

new boots

fitted a new set off goodyear F1 boots to my zaf at the week end and iam not disapointed it grips like s**t to a blancket ive even had the back end step out on a bend well chufed
    if any one is teeding a new set and not shore what to fit give the a try

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ive got 2 of these on mine, really unhappy with them. :-( thinking of changing back to the standard tyres it came with

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Day after I picked mine up I put Eagle F1s on - superb tyres have fitted them on the past four cars I have owned. OK they may not last a long while but they stick to the road in all weathers.

regards Gary
    54 Plate GSI ZAF fully loaded CS1 Quad 250cc blinged to the max Honda RR3 FireBlade with extras Mini Cooper S Cabriolet

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    problem with tyre changes is that whatever you put on will feel great at first. You can't really rate them until they are at least 50% worn down and you have put many miles into them. I use Michelins always. The car came with them and I have replaced 5 so far. You canb often pick up great used ones from ebay. I got 4 from a fella a while back hardly used for £210. Only had to buy 2 new ones so far and have 3 part worns in the garage
    Be Happy