Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter

Future Meet Dates

I've posted before about getting a mini "calendar" up and running so we organise the dates of prospective meets in advance, having 2 or 3 months worth of meets sorted in advance (not necessarily the meets, just the dates so people can book holiday or make sure the day's free )

Here's my original poston the topic:

Quote Originally Posted by peteg2004 View Post
    After a bit of discussion in other threads, we seem to have mostly agreed that Sundays are the best day to have meets. Well I am going to suggest we take this further, and set aside several dates now, to enable people to plan their busy schedules...

I had two suggestions of how to do this. (1) I thought about suggesting we meet on the last sunday of every month, or alternate months or something, then no-one could get confused with dates... or (2) we just pick half a dozen dates now and just make sure everybody writes them down (or that they stay in sight in the regionsal forum - maybe sticky the thread) ...

what do people think? make it an ongoing thing, or just pick a few dates at a time and plan ahead? As we have one meet, we add another to the list of dates, so we're always 5 or 6 dates in advance on the calendar... this idea any good
    So what you will see I've done below, is list all the Sundays and Bank Holidays until the end of September. If people can then copy and paste the dates, adding a tally next to the dates they can do as they go along (see how I've done it if you're not sure) I don't think we need to have definate names down for each date just yet, as we're just looking at which dates seem most suitable for the majority of people

This thread will closed when we get enough responses to sort out a date (or dates), so get your "availability" down ASAP!
    NOW - Sapphire Black 3dr Astra G

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

9 Years, 7 Astras, 1 Zafira, No Regrets.

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    Sun 22 July - I (MEET CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF SUPPORT)
    Sun 29 July -
    Sun 05 Aug - I
    Sun 12 Aug - I
    Sun 19 Aug - I
    Sun 26 Aug -
    Mon 27 Aug -
    Sun 02 Sep - I
    Sun 09 Sep - I
    Sun 16 Sep - I
    Sun 23 Sep - I
    Sun 30 Sep - I

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    don't all rush at once guys n gals

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    as we have had a pitiful uptake for the 22nd july meet, it looks like there's a possibility it could be cancelled. For this reason I am going to continue running this thread a bit longer.

please could anyone interested in attending an East Anglian regional meet (between now and the end of September) add their "availability" as shwn above.

cheers

EDIT - 22nd July meet CANCELLED

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    OK so the 22nd July meet has been cancelled due to a lack of people willing/able to attend. For this reason its now doubly important that if we want meets then we at least inform those who are willing to organise them when we are available. So please please PLEASE copy and paste/modify the list above. Or at the very least tell us what Sundays you're NOT able to make