Thread: fuse box

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

fuse box

I've got a 1.7 DTI ECO4. fitted some front fogs to it thought it would be easy cause the lume was already there just plug em in, fit a relay & a fuse job done ! NOT! The fuse box on my Astra is different from my mates Astra & in my owners manual instead of pictures showing you whats, what i've got just numbers & roman numerials & in the manual where it says the fuse is supposed to go there are no pins for the fuse to slot into. Would be very greatfull for any ideas. Cheers !

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    This is a common problem and it's why we advise on this site to check BEFORE buying anything that your fusebox is pre wired.

If you've got an ECO4 engine then I presume your fusebox uses micro fuses and not the larger type blade fuse. Does the relay have the required spade connectors?

You may need to remove the multi timer to get the part number off it, this would tell us whether the multi timer is the right type as well.

It may be possible to fit the missing wire you need but need those answers first
    52 Astra G 1.8, 18" Mille Miglia alloys, 325mm Brembo 4 pot conversion, Coupe leather interior, Raid strut brace, Whiteline rear ARB, Irmscher bits (skirts, Carbon steering wheel, Bonnet extension, M3 mirrors, boot & roof spoiler), Reiger Rear Diffuser & Front Bumper, Koni Adj. dampers, 35/30 Vogtland springs, Duplex quad exit ASCAR stainless exhaust.