Thread: Sunday 22 July @ Riverside Norwich (NOW CANCELLED)

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter

Sunday 22 July @ Riverside Norwich (NOW CANCELLED)

Not many people objected to the suggested date change to Sunday 22nd July, so I'm going to press ahead and get a list going for it.

The plan is to meet up in the car park at Woolworths (aka Big W) and then head round to the multistorey where we'll park up and go bowling and get some food.

Exact details of the film/food will be confirmed as we get enough people on the list (going to say we need 7 by no later than Friday 13th July to make it worthwhile doing..)

So copy and paste this list and add yourself in plain text if you are provisionally coming, and if you are DEFINATELY COMING then add your name in bold...

1. peteg2004
    NOW - Sapphire Black 3dr Astra G

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

9 Years, 7 Astras, 1 Zafira, No Regrets.

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    oops forgot you said put you down Paul

1. peteg2004
    2. legionofthezafira

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    1. peteg2004
    2. legionofthezafira
    3. K3FUS
    Tell me what you've done, not what you're going to!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs Up

will probably do the meet but not sure about the rest as saving for more mods

1. peteg2004
    2. legion of the zafira
    3. K3FUS

any idea of times or did i miss that part

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    will sort out times when I get enough people on the list to then ring up and book a timeslot at the bowling

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    slight update - the bowling alley @ riverside has recently been closed due to refurbishment. I have spoken to one of the managers there and as yet they have no specific date for reopening, but are aiming for Friday 20th/Saturday 21st if they can. I will ring again on Friday to confirm if they have reopened, if not then we will have to find something else to do on the day (its not like there isn't anything else around is there )

as we have only got 3 people on the list I am in half a mind to cancel the meet anyway, even for the sunny hunny meet where we only had 4 cars turn up, we still had 7 people on the list. There's been plenty of notice for this meet so if you know of anyone who has said they may make it but hasn't put their names down, then add them here. If we don't get another 3 or 4 on the list by Wednesday, the meet will be cancelled.

Pete

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    further update on tomorrow's proposed meet...

There has been no further updates from the bowling alley, it remains closed AFAIK (as I now can't get through to them).

As we still only have 3 names on the list, this is a last minute plea for anyone who WILL be attending to PM me and let me know. I will then either post a final list or will scrap the meet.

I have deliberately left it to the last minute before taking this decision in order to give people more chance to say they'll come. it seems a shame that a lot of people in the region are seemingly keen to come to meets but aren't forthcoming in putting their names down..

despite my best efforts in providing enough notice, people just don't seem to be willing to aact on anything. If you are keen to come to an EA meet, then please see the future meets thread and mark down when you are able to come...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry I can't make it now a change in personal circumstances beyond my control. Thought it only fair to say so.
    Tell me what you've done, not what you're going to!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    pete,
    sunday is the only day i get off work at the moment and i have to spend time with my sons and the missus, but i will try and get to a meet i promise.

jason

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    ok so it seems like it's not going to happen... so...

RIverside Meet (22nd July) is now officially