Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An Interesting night last night...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry An Interesting night last night...

Been on call all week and had a knackering day out on Saturday so was hoping for a good nights sleep...as if!

Got woken up at about half two by a repeated and loud collection of banging noises followed by somene attempting to open a car door. Got up an looked out of the bedroom window to find some robbing chav vandalising one of the cars!

Opened the window and gave them a mouthful and to my suprise (and to further bate my already furious mood) he continued to keep going at the passenger side door on the car furthest from the front door of the house!

Ran down the stairs in my boxers and grabbed the phone to ring the old bill, who were helpful enough and asked me to stay on the phone. The stupid bugger was still having a go outside at the car, so I handed the phone to my wife and went down to the ground floor to go outside and prevent him from doing any further damage.

Shoved my shoes on, opened the door and he'd already ran off. Set about running up the road but he was nowhere to be seen. Got back and the police had turned up (within about 3 minutes of the call) and they had a look round the car with a torch. In the light there did not appear to be much damage to the car I had seen him having a go at (some light scratches on both doors).

Anyway, on getting up this morning I decided to have a closer inspection, the SRi seemed fine other than the scratches that I had seen the night before. I decided to have a look at the other car, despite me not seeing the guy having a go at it, and I am not a happy chap. Massive scatches right down passenger side down to metal, the front passenger door appears to be bent out slightly from the body at the top, and the handle has been kicked into the door and the paint work has broken off! Same type of paint damage to drivers side also...

I wouldn't have minded someone thinking to rob the cars if there was something worth nicking, but there isn't an object inside anywhere left on view, no ICE, no change, dusters, not even an air freshner! What the hell was the stupid idiot thinking especially when there is a flashing light on the dashboard of both cars! And why didn't the alarm go off? He must have been pounding the thing hard enough!

I can't repair the damage done to the passenger side myself, and I don't want to lose my no claims as I am coming up to four years no so I can get protection. I am even more annoyed since I was planning on selling up and getting a replacement to the car that has the most damage.

Really pissed off and don't know whether its worth paying to get the damage sorted to get a better trade in value or just live with it and see what I get come trade in. Wish I had taken my initial though which was to pick one of the numerous DIY tools laying around the house and just beat the life from the stupid fools body.

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    just sit and wait and see if he comes back for another go either tonight, or next weekend when he's out on the piss again... then get the vandalising toerag!

**please note I merely use the phrase "get the vandalising toerag" with reference to physically catching him and detaining him until the police arrive, and I do not endorse violence against TWOcers or vandals in any way shape or form**
    NOW - Sapphire Black 3dr Astra G

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

9 Years, 7 Astras, 1 Zafira, No Regrets.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Park next to a manhole and leave the cover slightly ajar, then hope he comes back and falls down a foul sewer!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    in south africa they have car jacking problems while you're on the road. One guy's set up flamethrowers to come out of the side of the car for any would-be jackers.

i think they would come in handy with a little remote control
    MK1 Corsa club 2000 - Dead
    MK4 SXi 2002 Silver - Dead

MK5 SXi 2005 Silver

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    he must have been pissed or on something to keep trying to get in the car after you shouted.i caught 3 boys trying to get the motorbikes out of my shed when i shouted down to them they were falling over each other one run straight in to my bin and the other run in to the back of him and both of them hit the floor
    it pisses you off for days/weeks after thinking they might come back and thinking who it could be

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    some one was trying to nick a car from our garage a few years back
    he had a screw driver i had a 9 iron i think so i hit him with it and called the police
    the guy went to stab me so my brother gave him a kicking the police nicked the guy me an brother also got told off at the police station
    the guy was wanted for rape also and got 8 years inside at court
    he could of nicked that car easy as they key was in the garage but he was using a screw driver to try an start the car a corsa c

Status
    Ex-Astra Owner
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannysport18 View Post
    he could of nicked that car easy as they key was in the garage but he was using a screw driver to try an start the car a corsa c
    Gotta love the stupidity of some of them!!!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i cant believe that the joyrider videos are left on you tube.watching them makes my piss boil im sick of leaving them bad comments now and try not to watch the vids.youtube are helping the little shits to show off those vids to their mates.they should be removed IMO.i ****ing hate joyriders

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by peteg2004 View Post
    just sit and wait and see if he comes back for another go either tonight, or next weekend when he's out on the piss again... then get the vandalising toerag!

**please note I merely use the phrase "get the vandalising toerag" with reference to physically catching him and detaining him until the police arrive, and I do not endorse violence against TWOcers or vandals in any way shape or form**
    **** that

Kick **** out the wee ****. Thats what they need...Then phone the police.
    EK9 Type R

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast