Thread: M6

Danny_

Exclamation M6

Just come back from blackpool! Crackin day, Jam rings me up just as one of the kids throws a hissy fit and lobs his shoes at me half way up the tower but hey ... the phone call made me feel at ease (and less likely to deliberately drive my car into a river out of frustration)

but ...

On the way back there seemed an abudance of police cars come wailing past us (we were southbound just passed liverpool) and then on the other side of the road notice loads of police lights.

Being the caring citizens we are we scooted over to the right hand lane to take a nosey ... and noticed not a crash, but around 5 police cars 3 or 4 of which were sideways blocking the traffic and a couple of cars infront of the roadblock... no crash.

The wierd thing was there was a group of men in whiteybluey (forum colour) paper overalls and rubber gloves talking to a couple of asian women (who without meaning to cause any offence im guessing were Iranian due to the style of clothing).

What on earth was going on!

We didnt get much chance to look obviously, but dam there seemed a lot of police, no ambulance/first responders etc ... but men in paper overalls!

Then I get back and hear about the attack on Glasgow airport, and that liverpool has been closed ...

Anyone else see this?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Weird dude

Never know u couild of seen soemthing there which was of real importance!

Status
    BAFPCITS
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Check the news... Its explained there what was going on..

Were the Police in Astras? Maybe a load of 888's with blue flashing lights. Probably not.... So why is this "Astra Discussion & Chat"

Moved..
    Mr Sploodge, Accept No Imitations!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Looks like you witnessed 2 arrests connected with the terrorist activities f the last few days.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6257606.stm

Danny_
    Yeah, sorry for wrong forum jobby, just keeping you on your toes! I did check the news but at the time of me posting nothing was on!

I knew I should have taken a photo and rang sky news, Im sure I could have made a few bob ^^

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    nice so you do some rubber necking and cause a traffic jam. ACE

Danny_
    haha there was only two cars in sight my side of the road and I was doing maybee slightly more than the speed limit (only a touch I promise) lol

Cant say much for northbound though