Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love2Shop

Danny_

Love2Shop

Ive won £100 worth of "love2shop" vouchers (Yeah the same one your nan sends at crimbo) at work, dont ask me how, I have no idea.

If you had an unexpected little windfall of £100 what would you spend it on? Ive got a 1.8 cdx and might just purchase something from halfords (Thats the only decent shop on the list).

Status
    The Sticker Queen
    Mentioned in
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Jace used to get these from work as part of his incentives package. We've done pretty well out of them so far including a TV, a dishwasher and a Dyson! Very handy since we just moved into our first house.

If it was me I'd be spoiling myself on the High Street.
    MINXY BUTLER-HENDERSON

Status
    AkA P_Man
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hmm you could coat the car in ripspeed stickers for that amount, then take on enzo's, gallardos and SLR's etc with the added bhp!

.. have you got sat nav? I find my tomtom utterly invaluable, and you could prob get something with the £100, maybe add a little more of your own cash.

Danny_
    Satnav is on the list, I was looking at getting a bluetooth reciever for my mobile so as to save cash really (Im poor, or maybee just tight fisted)

The extra BHP from the stickers seems a real incentive, ive noticed focus is on the list so I might get some dulux and colour code my entire car. Has anyone ever painted the seats before? Perhaps I could tint my windows ....

Status
    AkA P_Man
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ive been considering getting a bluetooth system, but then realised i actually never need to ring, or get rung, while in my car. Sat nav is a lot more useful. anyhow, you can get a unit that ticks both boxs, but would require extra cash i guess...

go for a few ripspeed stickers, or maybe just the one that covers the whole windscreen (keep it subtle). apparantly, if you place them at a slightly wonky off-kilt angle, as to appear like you're a blind ape with stumps for hands, you can improve aerodynamics significantly too.
    Be sure to get glossy glitter-effect dulux for the seats.

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Whereabouts did you win them from?
    From the Southeast? Find your next meet here

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence is limited.

At least I have chicken!

WellOilBeefHooked

Danny_
    Some monthly raffle at work, the health and safety manager sneaked up behind me just as I came off a scissor lift id been using ... thought I was about to get lynched for not using a harness and he gave me some vouchers haha

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nice one. You can also put them towards red letter day type activities, or holidays, there's a whole load of gen on the back. Oh, and if you won them in £10 denominations, make sure they don't have the Argos logo on the front - else they won't be accepted anywhere! There were a whole load of forgeries.
    From the Southeast? Find your next meet here

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence is limited.

At least I have chicken!

WellOilBeefHooked

Status
    Yer...I'm nuts!!
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Follow untouchable On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Minxy View Post
    Jace used to get these from work as part of his incentives package. We've done pretty well out of them so far including a TV, a dishwasher and a Dyson! Very handy since we just moved into our first house.

If it was me I'd be spoiling myself on the High Street.

Do Vauxhall not take them for a deposit on a Zaffy then Minxy?

Status
    The Sticker Queen
    Mentioned in
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    I hadn't thought of asking! Cheers Mel!
    MINXY BUTLER-HENDERSON

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast