Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

glovebox help

hello
    can anyone help, as my daughter seems to have broken the glovebox handle. it wont open and i dont want to force anything. is there an easy way to take off the handle or undo the glove box from underneath. the handle just feels loose.

also done a trip down to devon at the weekend from west sussex 450mls no probs weekend running about no probs, on the trip home all well then had to fill up with bp ultima fuel as no tesco99 about then stuck in traffic, then gently accelerated in 2nd and bus flatspotted for a second then the fault light,car with spanner, appeared but bus drove fine all the way home and the next day the light went out. i am running a baileys as well as the oe dv, no spacer just the spring to keep original working, and i have the baileys connected to the fuel pressure regulator. all is well i am just wondering if this is common as i dont know if the zaffy is sensitive to different fuels or its a problem being in traffic with under bonnet temps.

other than that its been an awsome car to own so far

cheers for any info
    steve

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I chop and change between various higher octane fuels on a regular basis with no problems, but as you say, the warning light may be the ECU having a minor fit at the new fuel.

I'm not sure what to do about the broken handle though!

Glad you are enjoying ownership of your bus.