0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Beware of Seller

Dr Shabz

see below Post.
    __________________________________________________ __________
    F/S : Scorpion Backbox + Remus centre pipe
    Want to sell these together...centre pipe and backbox (catback)

These will give a very nice exhaust note together, not chavvy loud or anything

The remus centre pipe is still in its wrapping...never fitted...scorpion backbox is the twin pipe version that lmf sell...

Looking for £130 collected
    __________________________________________________ _____________

that definetly says its the version that lmf sell, true?

well its no where near, been ripped off 130 quid,
    I dont know about exhausts so was made up when i saw it, he said it cost 30 quid to have it fitted so was buzzin ( didnt say my dad was a mechanic so it wud be free for me)
    got it home, ready to put on, doesnt fit, all brackets cut off and a new one, blayontly not right welded on, the one that lmf sells is flange, this has a 2 and half inch bore sleeve....

I text the lad straight away being fair, just said i will keep the centre pipe, for 65 quid but want a 65 quid refund for the box whih is completly uselss to me.

i just got a text saying it was sold as seen, which i thought was a blaytont piss take. Just thought I would give you the heads up. Dont buy off him.
    L600NYY
    Veccy C pipe, Brock B2's 17 x 8.5, Tints All Round.
    From The Northwest?? >> CLICK!<<

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    U need to pm one of the team mate and not make posts like this. i know you might be a bit pissed off but post likes this dont need to be put out in the open.

Status
    AOC Lite Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    mate im sorry it was sold as seen...ive sold plenty of stuff on here and no-one has ever complained...and this isnt the way to settle these kinda things, we have a pm facility...

as far as im aware it can be made to fit as i had a quote from powerflow coventry to have this fitted...i was gunna have it booked in to fit but the car is for sale...i wouldnt of sold it if i didnt think it could be made to fit! and i even told you at point of sale that you'll need to get a zorst place to make the relevant bits up for you

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Please keep this stuff off the forum. If you're not happy with whats been sold/bought then so be it, its not AOC responsibility to get involved, this is clearly stated in the rules/T&C in the for sale section.

Any problems PM me or one of the other Admin