Thread: Anybody seen any coupe's with these wheels?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anybody seen any coupe's with these wheels?

I'm looking at alloys for the coupe. These have really caught my eye: http://www.katoracing.com/wheels_tsukuba.html

Has anybody seen these on a coupe (preferably black)? If not, can anyone photoshop them onto a black coupe?

Views on whether they suit the car are welcome too!

Thanks guys!

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Lovely wheels, here's a pic to make it a bit easier for people, and quicker too!

From the Southeast? Find your next meet here

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence is limited.

At least I have chicken!

WellOilBeefHooked

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just looking at the fitments, I'd be quite surprised if they come in the right fitment. They advertise them with an ET of either 28mm or 33, both a bit low for the astra. You want something closer to 49mm, that said you might get away with the 33mm with a bit of arch work. Assuming of course they come in 5x110mm stud pattern. Which I have to admit is unlikely given the offsets they advertise. Iw ould have thought it's going to be more the jap market.

I hate to piss on your parade Hopefully if you contact them they will be able correct me!

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence is limited.

At least I have chicken!

WellOilBeefHooked

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Lovely wheels, but IMO skinny spoked wheels do not suit the coupe, they need wide spokes, but that just my opinion.
    SOLD Slightly tickled 175.9bhp 2.2 SE2 on 19" vxr's..

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jace View Post
    Just looking at the fitments, I'd be quite surprised if they come in the right fitment. They advertise them with an ET of either 28mm or 33, both a bit low for the astra. You want something closer to 49mm, that said you might get away with the 33mm with a bit of arch work. Assuming of course they come in 5x110mm stud pattern. Which I have to admit is unlikely given the offsets they advertise. Iw ould have thought it's going to be more the jap market.

I hate to piss on your parade Hopefully if you contact them they will be able correct me!
    Ah didn't even think of that! Just goes to show how little I know about cars!

Would these fit? http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/4x...0_17_tyres.php

Again, views are welcome

Ideally I wouldn't want to have any work done, just fit them straight on and be finished.

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I don't know with those either, I would have thought you're more likely to get those in Vaux fitment, but I wouldn't wanna bet my bollocks on it. Your best bet is to call them or email them, when you click on buy it doesn't even say what fitments are available, it just says they'll call you if they need to. So a bit of a hit and hope if you ask me.

At least I have chicken!

WellOilBeefHooked

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jace View Post
    I don't know with those either, I would have thought you're more likely to get those in Vaux fitment, but I wouldn't wanna bet my bollocks on it. Your best bet is to call them or email them, when you click on buy it doesn't even say what fitments are available, it just says they'll call you if they need to. So a bit of a hit and hope if you ask me.
    Brilliant. Thanks for your help. Love the look of white wheel on black cars.....

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    No worries, hope you get it sorted out and find some wheels you like that fit.

At least I have chicken!

WellOilBeefHooked