I want to get a custom reg for my car, and have found a couple I like on the DVLA website. The price is £250. I have a few questions, if anyone knows much about this subject...
1. Is the £250 a final amount, or is there extra charges??
2. If I sell my car and want to keep my custom reg for myself and put back the original one back on, is this easy and how much will it cost?
3. I'll be getting either a 5 or 6 character length reg, can I legally join the whole lot together so there's no spaces??
4. Yesterday I saw a custom plate with a nice italic font, it was stuble and I think it's legal but am not sure! Are custom fonts illegal?
5. Regarding the two last questions -where can I get my reg made with these 2 mods (regardless of legality)???
Sorry about all the questions, I'd really appreciate any help people can give me.