my sister is looking to have broadband fitted to her home and she wants to know what the best packages are at the minute. a little bit of back ground of her needs:
It will be used by herself, husband and 2 kids Charlie age 10 and harry age 8.
- The boys already use the net at school
- They may look at going wireless in the future as they have 3 computers in the house.
- They need parental controls for the boys on the internet
- They may not use it lots and lots but want a decent speed and no real concerns about download limits.
- When downloading it will be mainly some music but nothing more than a couple of albums a month if any.
- My sister wants to upload a lot of her pictures to a photo blog type site - there is a lot of these (so no upload limits - if such a thing exists?)
They dont want to spend a load of money nor do they want to be in a long contract - however the boys obviously need the internet and there usage will only grow over the period of years at school etc.
I was thinking AOL as it is very good for Parental controls but I dont know about any others TBH.
any gen would be great