Thread: Girlfriends dads new astra vxr!!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Girlfriends dads new astra vxr!!

Just went with my girlfreinds dad to pick up his astra vxr in arden blue,
    Looks the feckin nuts!!

It's got a stage 2 on it with 300bhp on tap!!!!! with an uprated exhaust system..

Vauxhall took his astra down regal to have the stage two done, and let me tell you now i wish i'd took a spare pair of boxers!!!
    i soiled them front and back .

Whilst i was there i also managed the blag a test drive in the new corsa vxr, and by christ is it quick!!! got some funny looks in it aswell!!!
    Lowerd,tints, irmscher grill, irmscher back box and remus cs, courtney panel filter, veccy c mod, deristricted airbox

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Follow jam On Twitter
    Sounds ace. I think theres gonna be big things to come from that 1.6T engine (which will be in the astra !!!!)
    Its a jam thing

Haec credam a deo pio, a deo justo, a deo scito?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thing is i took a look in the engine bay and the engine looks tiny!!! you got enough room to swing and cat by it's tail in there lol ( you know what i mean).

But with this astra vxr we went on the m27 to take it for a drive not intending to rag it as to speak, and he booted it and it was wheel spining right up to 5th gear!!
    Lowerd,tints, irmscher grill, irmscher back box and remus cs, courtney panel filter, veccy c mod, deristricted airbox

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm very tempeted to get the corsa but i can't really justify buyin new, might wait till there 2 yrs old or so, be able to pick them up a bit cheaper aswell. But i just feel in love with it!!!!

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cabriolet-alex View Post
    Thing is i took a look in the engine bay and the engine looks tiny!!! you got enough room to swing and cat by it's tail in there lol ( you know what i mean).

But with this astra vxr we went on the m27 to take it for a drive not intending to rag it as to speak, and he booted it and it was wheel spining right up to 5th gear!!
    That's either a crap driver, or a bad map if the car is spinning in anything above 2nd/3rd, even in the wet.
    0-60 in 6.5 secs and 48mpg- winner!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teejay View Post
    That's either a crap driver, or a bad map if the car is spinning in anything above 2nd/3rd, even in the wet.
    lol ok then.
    Bearing in mind he had the car for half an hr m8 give him a change to get to grips with it.
    Believe me it isnt a crap map!!!! it's the dogs dangelys

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    a good map should be progressive, otherwise you're gonna go through tyres quicker than Flatley did on his LCR - more than 2 full sets in 12 months!!!!

sounds like he might need to drive a little more carefully until he gets used to the power though, especially in the wet. else his fun might not last as long as he had planned!!
    0-60 in 6.5 secs and 48mpg- winner!