Thread: sony CDX-F5700 query...

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question sony CDX-F5700 query...

I have a sony CDX-F5700 from a previous car and have just purchased an '04 holden astra (rebadged opel) and I am wondering if steering wheel and led display connectivity is achievable. I know this may be a stab in the dark question but if anybody is aware of this line of head units any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

If it helps the HU has 'remote out' which from what I can gather enables steering wheel control, but of course my knowledge on this topic is that of 'newb' status.

and before you ask, yes I have checked the sticky thread of compatible HU, but due to my limited understanding and lack of actual model numbers it was of little assistance.

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    yeah it will fit. you will need two adaptors, one the sony-vaux, and the other is a patch lead. I think the Autolead part numbers are PC99-SON and PC99-X01. Someone will be along to confirm shortly.

EDIT - I think its PC99-X06 actually not X01
    NOW - Sapphire Black 3dr Astra G

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

9 Years, 7 Astras, 1 Zafira, No Regrets.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    WOAH! a reply within 60 seconds! Im impressed! Many thanks, now I wont have to try and sell my old HU on ebay (nothing against blaupunkt but they leave alot to be desired!)