Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter

Estate (& Van) Rear Bumpers & Side skirts

OK so after a bit of searching I've found the usual eBay listings and a few sites that sell rear bumpers for the mk4 estate/van... I have also read a variety of threads in here regarding sideskirts that fit, but seem to be getting nowhere.

In the short term, I am planning to colourcode my skirts, but I want to know whether 5dr skirts from the hatch/saloon will fit?

As for rear bumpers, well all I can seem to find are splitters, unless I buy a full bodykit. I only want to change the skirts and rear bumper as I have plans for a modified GSi front bumper... Anybody got any suggestions/help/advice? or even some pics would be good!
    NOW - Sapphire Black 3dr Astra G

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

9 Years, 7 Astras, 1 Zafira, No Regrets.

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    bttt (and all that jazz )

THEN - Glacier White 2.0Di Estate - 136bhp 1.6 Pineapple Yellow Mk3 - Flame Red 2.0Di Van - Chianti Red 1.8 Coupe - Star Silver 2.2 Zafira - Flame Red 2.2 Linea Rossa Coupe - Titan Gold 1.8 Coupe

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The estate/van is slightly longer wheelbase than the hatch/saloon, I don't know if it's enough to make a noticeable difference with the sideskirts.
    Maintains:- Vectra Design 1.9CDTi
    Drives :- Hyundai Santa Fe

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ive got coupe sideskirts for mine.i havent fitted them yet but i was told on this site that they will fit.

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Drives
    2.2 Astra G 3dr Hatch
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Follow PeteG On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by pepe View Post
    ive got coupe sideskirts for mine.i havent fitted them yet but i was told on this site that they will fit.
    sounds cool. if the coupe ones fit then that opens up a whole world of possibilities

You will have to let me know how you get on, wiv sum piccys too if poss

does anybody know what skirts Irmscherestate and c9rum have on their "wagons"? They are the most famous estates/vans on here I guess and I have had a quick search but in all honesty I'm a bit lazy and can't be bothered to look too hard!

oh and what about rear bumpers people? are they all stick-on splitters rather than complete bumpers? show me what you got!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i think c9rum and a few other vans have got coupe/gsi skirts.the rear bumper im going for is opc estate.lmf sell the irmscher rear bumper too.http://www.lmfvauxhall.com/pdf/Astra-G_0803_Vaux.pdf