Thread: New backbox needed.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

New backbox needed.

I just noticed my exaust back box is looking dreadfull on my MKIV Auto so what are my choices for £100>£200 back box?
    im looking for eater twin outlet on single box or something with an interesting non round end.
    I'm like a bad penny, old, dirty, and appears when not wanted.
    Guess who's writing a victorian fantasy book. #JamesPurcell #The Diaries of James Purcell

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I would strongly recommed a company called GT3 on ebay - you can get a good backbox for 100 notes or if ur after a little more noise and a pick up in performance then a cat back system for £150

this incorporates a straight through centre section (similar to a Remus "race" pipe) but less money and better quality imo - also benefitted by coming in 2 piece design to ease fitment.

Heres the seller and systems in question
    http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/sear...e=search&fgtp=

Cant fault their kit one iota.

If u just want a backbox and are prepared to blow all ur budget then theres plenty of top brand stainless rear boxes available for that price. Magnex and Janspeed spring to mind - Im sure other members will be along soon to advise on other names to choose from

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeordieBandit View Post
    I would strongly recommed a company called GT3 on ebay - you can get a good backbox for 100 notes or if ur after a little more noise and a pick up in performance then a cat back system for £150

this incorporates a straight through centre section (similar to a Remus "race" pipe) but less money and better quality imo - also benefitted by coming in 2 piece design to ease fitment.

Heres the seller and systems in question
    http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/sear...e=search&fgtp=

Cant fault their kit one iota.

If u just want a backbox and are prepared to blow all ur budget then theres plenty of top brand stainless rear boxes available for that price. Magnex and Janspeed spring to mind - Im sure other members will be along soon to advise on other names to choose from
    Thanks but because i didn't read ebays small print about cancelling accounts my card is now banned.
    I'm like a bad penny, old, dirty, and appears when not wanted.
    Guess who's writing a victorian fantasy book. #JamesPurcell #The Diaries of James Purcell

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well if u were interested in that item - contact the seller - he's really helpful and will do anything to help - when u say card I take it u mean a debit/credit card u were using on paypal?

Theres loads of exhaust around for the price range u mentioned. If ebay isnt an option then I'd recommend www.roadrunnermotorsport.co.uk www.tuning.co.uk & www.lmfvauxhall.com