Thread: How long should i wait??

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How long should i wait??

I have paid for something on the 8th of March and still not recieved the item, whats a fair time to wait for something given that the seller has said theyve been busy and havent posted it just yet? i feel 18days from payment is a bit too long?

Anything i can do about this (its an item from someone on this site)?

Cheers.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    PM/email the seller, if you havent got a reply for a few days then PM a member of ther admin on here and they will try to contact them,

best to not post anything on here until you know for sure what is going on as it can only lead to problems,
    Drives - 08 Astra SRi XP 1.9CDTi 150

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yeah i understand that this is why im not mentioning item nor names.

i have pmd a few times but ive not been given any concrete time which item will be sent

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    lots of posts or a newbie? depending on answer is give the guy a break

i bought an imry splitter off someone with 50 posts, 6 months later still no answer or splitter so went to go get it
    Car broken- A3 170 quattro s-line

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    more posts than me, 18days is long enough though i feel and whenever im selling something i ensure i can post the item when someone pays as it doesnt take that long .

just a tad frustrated as i have waited a while and my poor motor is crying out for said item

Status
    Yorkshire RO
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    like norm said give the guy a bit more time. You say you aint had any replys to your pm's but have they been online since you sent them?

I have been waiting for over 3 months for parts to arrive from a very repbbutal company. but i have been able to talk to them and things are out of there hands so thats fine for me as long as it comes at some point!

If your wanting to take things further pm admin and i am sure thye will help!

AOC top 15 car at PVS 2009 & 2010
    313.7bhp/343Ibft

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    if i sell somthing i make sure the item is sent the day i recieve payment.and i exspect the same from others.i know how you must feel mate i waited for 4 weeks for a part that i give £80 for. but i was ripped off whoever this seller is they should make sure to keep you informed of when the parcel as been sent.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    just happend to me mate . .i waited for 2 weeks and still hadnt got anythin through the post . . so i pmed him AGAIN and asked for my money back and hes now said hes put it back in my bank account i sent it him in and its still not there . . .
    how long will it take to show up ? ? ?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Depends if it's a paypal payment or direct to your bank, if it's paypal it takes a few days to show up, direct to your bank should show up almost instantly or next working day at latest.

As for the item, I to think 18 days is more than enough, no matter how busy a person is it hardly takes any time to take something to a postoffice and if they really are that busy that it's impossible they shouldn't have offered the item up for sale. If you paid by paypal you could start a dispute with them, I did that for an item I hadn't received and surprise surprise the day the dispute would have been settled in my favour the item was sent.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sjj84 View Post

As for the item, I to think 18 days is more than enough, no matter how busy a person is it hardly takes any time to take something to a postoffice and if they really are that busy that it's impossible they shouldn't have offered the item up for sale.
    spot on.if they cant send it they shouldnt try and sell it.and like said above have they been online and not answerd your pm's? if they have then you know somthings wrong if you dont get a pm from them and its not looking good NAME AND SHAME! i gave it 4 weeks untill i named and shamed but make sure you know for a fact that their not going to send the item first like i said i waited 4 weeks and got nothing but bullshit from the seller plus he couldnt tell me the addy of the post office he used and wouldnt send me a copy of the reciept.