Bit of a low down on the awards this year as i would like all members arriving to complete an awards signoff sheet, I will place a sheet on every windscreen in the morning, If you could fill them in and place them pack on your windscreen folded up i will collect them later / Or give them back to me..

The awards are as folows to give an insight to what award goes were..

BEST SHOW CAR ..

This is the allround show car and should have at least 3 of the 5 (if applicable) catagories to be in with a chance of winning...

These include

Exterior
Interior
ICE
Engine
Clean

The above catagorie describtions are listed below..

BEST EXTERIOR..

This is the exterior that has gone that little bit extra including wheels, bodykits, paint, exhaust ect..

Best Interior..

This is the interior that stands out above the rest and gone that little bit extra.. Includes retrims, dash layout and originalty.

BEST ICE..

This is the award for the ice junkies, I beleve this is like a drug, once you start u cant stop, This goes to sound quality, looks, build quality, originality, also includes tv and pc setups.

Best Engine..

This is not all about horses.. Its looks, if you have a 1.6 and it is nicely tarted up with colour coding and chroming your in with a chance.

Cleanest Car..

This will be judged by moderators, we are looking for a no watermark, swirls and clean interior, boot, under bonnet, wheel arches and behind alloys ect, at this time of year good luck..

Do summerise, a different name should be used for each catagorie..

All of the above catagories have certificates for the winners, But the BEST SHOW CAR WINNER WILL BE AOC CAR OF THE MONTH..

BEST OF LUCK. .

ANY QUESTIONS???