Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Pioneer P55BT Bluetooth problem.

  
  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    SoliD's Avatar
    AOC Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Pioneer P55BT Bluetooth problem.

    Got the above unit set up in my astra mk4 everything seems to work fine except when i make a call, when i first set it up yesterday everything worked fine when i dialed it played on speakers etc.

    But yesterday evening I went to make a call connected fine speakers turned off etc, but the phone decided it would take the call and said on screen "transferred to phone" and no ring tone was heard on the stereo.

    Anyone got any ideas why it would do this, and the remedy on how to fix it?

    The phone in question is a sony ericsson w810i.

    Thanks

    SoliD.
    2004 Performance Blue Ford Mondeo ST220

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    ieatyouup's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    197
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you may need to check the settings on the headunit,

    or do a firmware upgrade on the handset, check the website, have done a few in the past and were simple.

    Charlie

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Mr C's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    229
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sorry to jump on your thread. im fancying that H/U. which leads did you order for the steering wheel controls?
    SRI TURBO

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Mr C's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    229
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoliD View Post
    Got the above unit set up in my astra mk4 everything seems to work fine except when i make a call, when i first set it up yesterday everything worked fine when i dialed it played on speakers etc.

    But yesterday evening I went to make a call connected fine speakers turned off etc, but the phone decided it would take the call and said on screen "transferred to phone" and no ring tone was heard on the stereo.

    Anyone got any ideas why it would do this, and the remedy on how to fix it?

    The phone in question is a sony ericsson w810i.

    Thanks






    SoliD.
    sorry to jump on your thead , what leads did you get for the steering wheel controls?
    SRI TURBO

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    SoliD's Avatar
    AOC Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr C View Post
    sorry to jump on your thead , what leads did you get for the steering wheel controls?
    Didnt, 40quid for steering wheel controls just wasnt worth it imo. especially as all you get is skip track and volume really. not worth it all.
    2004 Performance Blue Ford Mondeo ST220

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    Mr C's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    229
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoliD View Post
    Didnt, 40quid for steering wheel controls just wasnt worth it imo. especially as all you get is skip track and volume really. not worth it all.
    Thats a fair point! I dont think i'll bother ether. i'm checking prices just now, the cheapest so far is IN CAR EXPRESS £176.98 delivered. Cheers for the advice!
    Hope you get your Bluetooth sorted out.
    SRI TURBO

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    SoliD's Avatar
    AOC Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr C View Post
    Thats a fair point! I dont think i'll bother ether. i'm checking prices just now, the cheapest so far is IN CAR EXPRESS £176.98 delivered. Cheers for the advice!
    Hope you get your Bluetooth sorted out.
    Got it sorted now when i make a call it asks to transfe r to phone and if you leave i think it auto does it, mine was 174.99 from bassjunkies delivered got here 4 working days or so after i ordered.
    2004 Performance Blue Ford Mondeo ST220

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    Mr C's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    229
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just odered it from Bassjunkies. Hopefully it'll arrive on Thurs That site never came up when i searched with Google and Kelkoo. Thanks for that.
    SRI TURBO

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    uchuff's Avatar
    AOC Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr C View Post
    sorry to jump on your thead , what leads did you get for the steering wheel controls?
    I bought this one, works great.

  10. #10
    Status
    Offline
    Mr C's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    229
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoliD View Post
    Got it sorted now when i make a call it asks to transfe r to phone and if you leave i think it auto does it, mine was 174.99 from bassjunkies delivered got here 4 working days or so after i ordered.




    Hi, got mine today
    Have you any pointers for fitting the mike?
    SRI TURBO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Blaupunkt Casablanca or Pioneer DEH-P55BT?
    By paris in forum ICE Mk4|G
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2007, 21:04
  2. Anyone bought a Pioneer DEH-P55BT headunit yet?
    By dtm_chris in forum ICE Mk4|G
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-03-2006, 12:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •