Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: ppl near courtenays

  
  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    welsh-andy's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,176
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    ppl near courtenays

    anyone near courtenays wednesday morn pop in and say hi as im there at 9am for CS4

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    K3FUS's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,752
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I live 5 mins away, but I'll have to go to work
    Tell me what you've done, not what you're going to!

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    welsh-andy's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,176
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K3FUS View Post
    I live 5 mins away, but I'll have to go to work
    DOH,never mind

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    se6's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    775
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I live 10 mins away, but ill too be at work!

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    GSI_Butch's Avatar
    AstraSport Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,681
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I live 120 miles and there is no way I am comin to see ya!

    Plus if I come down then I will want more power!
    GSi Turbo - CS2 - 253bhp / 275ft/lb Torque
    1/4 mile - 14.62secs @ 95.5mph

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    GSI-shaun's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    231
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by welsh-andy View Post
    anyone near courtenays wednesday morn pop in and say hi as im there at 9am for CS4
    lucky bugger! i cant wait to go and get CS2 soon hopefully.
    you'l have to tell us how it goes mate!
    Astravan sportive

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    welsh-andy's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,176
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    all luck deserted me,had a knightmare fitting the fmic at andys yesterday,so couldnt go,am soooo p155ed of 4 sure,but have 2 solve these issues b4 i can go,as still have a grands worth of their vouchers.
    saying that since we put the fmic on feels awesome. but that aint gona make up for the ****ed off felling i have now, 11hrs we were at it
    have 2 go buy a spal fan now,as we had 2 take the A/C one off

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    GSI-shaun's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    231
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by welsh-andy View Post
    all luck deserted me,had a knightmare fitting the fmic at andys yesterday,so couldnt go,am soooo p155ed of 4 sure,but have 2 solve these issues b4 i can go,as still have a grands worth of their vouchers.
    saying that since we put the fmic on feels awesome. but that aint gona make up for the ****ed off felling i have now, 11hrs we were at it
    have 2 go buy a spal fan now,as we had 2 take the A/C one off
    ho no mate thats crap! bet your gutted.
    what fmic u fitted to have to get a new fan?
    i know what you mean about the fmic, fitted mine about 2 weeks ago it pulls so much harder
    Astravan sportive

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    Scottyboy's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    5,750
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I won't be but my car is there - so you can say hi to it!

  10. #10
    Status
    Offline
    piltz2004's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    276
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ahhh now I understand your MSN message Andy. I forgot you were meant to be there today
    John - Astra GTC SRi 2.0 CDTi

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. big thanks to courtenays
    By astraturbo1987 in forum Astra Discussion & Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15-05-2008, 22:54

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •