Yer...I'm nuts!!
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Follow untouchable On Twitter

Please forgive me, for I have sinned

Right, heres the story.

Where I live, its onroad parking and you basically only have room to park one car out the front of your house. Most of the neighbours are really good, and just park outside their own houses with their first car, and in the layby oppersite with their 2nd car if they have one. But theres these two planks who think its ok to park their crappy cars outside anybody's house they choose, now I know its not set in stone where you park, but its just common courtesy that you dont park in front of anybodys house but your own, and seeing as they know I have a baby who comes with loads of luggage each time she goes anywhere, I get hacked off at having to walk halfway up the road to get to my car!

Now, last night, one of the fellas decides to straddle park his car outside two houses, mine and my neighbours, so basically neither of us can park outside our own places, so I got a bit miffed. He works on a building site, and his car is filthy, so I took it upon myself to go in mission impossible mode in the cover of darkness and write the word TW*T in 2 foot high letters in the thick layer of dirt that covers the bottom of the doors. Yes, I know its childish, but hey, it made me feel sooooooo much better

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    You LEGEND!

I get feel like that in Work all the Time! There is Basically Not enough Spaces for Everybody at my work at the Best of time and there is nothing worse than when your on the Lates as the car park is Full! And there is always one Tosser (a boss so you cant say anything!) in his crappy old BMW 3 Series who Parks in the Middle of 2 spaces! I could understand if he had a ferrari or something and didnt want any dings in it, But this hunk of crap BMW has more rust than the Titanic!
    THE STATEMENTS MADE ABOVE ARE MERELY MY OPINION AND SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS STATEMENTS OF FACT UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED

Status
    Banned
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Pics tomorrow please !!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vigilante justice of sorts, i like it

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HAHAHAH!

Nice one, when he cleans that that aint going to come out! Nice tiny scratches in the paint!
    Great love it!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I've got one better than that, and this also works great:

I went out with my meguiars in hand, and polished the bonnet and roof of the car for him. However, I only polished certain areas. Basically I drew an enormous penis on his car which showed up in the sunlight or whenever it was wet :P
    The Lord works in mysterious ways...
    Corsa CDTi - 120bhp / 215 lb-ft

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    when a car was blocking me in and not moving for days the person kept using their other car, so i let the tyres down so they had to move the car that was blocking me in sweet look on his face when the rac had to turn up to pump up his tyres
    Car broken- A3 170 quattro s-line

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Drives
    Astra J Bi Turbo
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coo View Post
    Pics tomorrow please !!
    What he said - good for you Mel!
    Astra J Bi Turbo

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Follow jam On Twitter
    Good man I'm so impressed.

My mates house has a dropped kerb and a white line outside for his disabled grand mother. He has put up a sign saying "please don't park here disable access only". Some chavs strolled up and parked directly over the line. My mate enquired whether he'd been schooled to a suitable level to read and take heed of the sign. After getting a volley of verbal abuse my mate let them be on their way. Once out of sight he brings his enormous transit van from off his drive hitches up a tow rope and drags the car (whilst in gear and handbrake on) down the road round the corner and dumps it straight in the middle of the road. The police were called by some motorist complaining of a car blocking the road. Needless to say they've never parked there ever again

Good guys 1
    Chavs 0
    Its a jam thing

Haec credam a deo pio, a deo justo, a deo scito?

Status
    BAFPCITS
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LOL

Giving me ideas here.. I always have parking issues... I rekon it should be law that you should be able to park outside your own home...
    Mr Sploodge, Accept No Imitations!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast