Thread: H Estate pics with decent alloys

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

H Estate pics with decent alloys

Hi peeps first post and asking an odd question has anyone got any decent pics of an H estate with different alloys ??? there are plenty of pics of H Sp hatches and 5 doors but near enough nothing for the Estate , trying to make a decision on what to get as my SRi standard wheels dont realy cut it for me

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    http://www.astraownersclub.com/4imag...php?cat_id=290 the only one i could find

welcome

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thanks Pepe not hot on them though , spokes are for VXR`s , ok there not VXR rims but spokey non the less , the hunt continues

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What sort of style are you after Mike ?? The euro scene loves the estates. Dont just limit your search to Astra fitment wheels, I've just got Audi ones to go onto the VXR

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yeahhh i sorta keep getting tempted away, i realy want Penta`s for that authentic showroom XP look , but the 18" TSW cult`s snowflake design keeps calling me, also i have a pic of an estate with a set i want but cant find em anywhere , or at least cant find the exact same ones

can we post picys here ??? see if you guys know what they are ??

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yeah you can post them. Just upload the image to imageshack website the click on the little 'mountain' button as i call it and it will allow you to paste in the link.

Lets take a peek, guarantee someone on here will know

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    any ideas ??? they look good in my view, the wheels are chunky matching the slab side of the Estate , similar to the new Antara wheels actually , seen some like it but not exact !!! these could well be 19`s looking at the way they fill the arches , i`m realy looking for 18 , rekon the ride with 19 would be too uncomfortable , unless someone says different

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'd say they are 19's too personally. Doesn't look as low as yours, and that front arch is well filled ! I'll do some research, unless MatG knows, he tends to be able to pick out a wheel at a million paces ! lol

You could try running yours on my 19's when i get them off - just to see what you think. I reckon they will go straight onto yours wouldn't they ??

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thats a kind offer mate , i may take you up on it LOL , well they should fit but like you say i`m lowered already so not sure if the wheel would hit the top of the suspension bit on the front , i say suspension bit coz i`m not sure what its called LOL sorry , i had 2 18 inch wheels on the other day before something went wrong with the donor cars locking wheel nut and there wasent alot of clearance with them i`l explain the suspension bit the top of the spring there is a cap if i remember rightly and between the top of the 18 tyre and that part/bit there wasent alot of room

Status
    Club Chairman
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Welcome Mike a few pictures for you to help you decidie what style rims suit the esatet - I persoanlly like the chunky ones you posted

Steinmetz alloys?

VXR alloys?

Unkowns sorry - could find out if you love them.

Audi A8 alloys?

Antera Alloys?

Bling Chromes - unkown again sorry

I have added the pics to the styling guide if you need them in the future Oh and I am trying to find the name of the ones you posted, got an idea just need to check

Moved to the chassis sections as well
    Been apart of the inner circle since 2001
    Click Me to Join Astra Owners Club Full or Lite Members

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast