Thread: Small Small World!

Status
    User
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Small Small World!

Chatting to a mate of mine on MSN just now whom i've known online for... well, years. Prolly about 10.

Turns out, he knows MatG from here AND was at the crimble partay! He's from corsasport and is called Will!

Sorry - had to post. Just got me a lil excited

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That's not a small world. Small world is when you're waiting in the crowd for the gates to open to go into Disney world Florida, and someone taps your dad on the shoulder, and he turns around to see someone he knows, from the same town as us! That was wierd. That was about 12 years ago.
    Mk5 Astra 888 CDTI No.58
    "you can’t help but drive the 888 Astra hard, everywhere, constantly" - Evo Magazine.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moffat View Post
    Small world is when you're waiting in the crowd for the gates to open to go into Disney world Florida, and someone taps your dad on the shoulder, and he turns around to see someone he knows, from the same town as us! That was wierd. That was about 12 years ago.
    had the same thing when i was in florida, my dad met 2 people he knew when walking around disney (about 7 years ago now) very strange when it happens
    Drives - 08 Astra SRi XP 1.9CDTi 150

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moffat View Post
    That's not a small world. Small world is when you're waiting in the crowd for the gates to open to go into Disney world Florida, and someone taps your dad on the shoulder, and he turns around to see someone he knows, from the same town as us! That was wierd. That was about 12 years ago.
    We had that about 15 years ago, we were heading to the pool at our hotel in Italy when the family from 3 doors down appeared in front of us lol

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    haha, Ive had the same thing happen to me, whilst in florida too. I was at one of water parks, Typhoon Lagoon, I was just walking along and I saw this girl from my class in school so I stopped and said hello to her.

I've also met another girl in my school whilst walking around wembely waiting for a michael jackson concert to start.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    lol...

most freaky was me and my parents went on holiday a long time ago to greece, and when there, my parents saw and met up with thier best man from thier wedding... they hadnt seen him in about 20 years, and there him, his wife and daughter were, in the same hotel, at the same time... freaky?!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Certainly is a small world...My first AS meet I bump into Jamie(Jammy) a lad I knew at school, had no idea he was part of AS.

Some other strange happenings...

Me and mark booked a cottage in scotland....showed my sister it and it was only the same one that she had been to a year earlier. We knew she had gone to scotland, but not where she had gone.

My Mother in law has the same bedding as my mum...and they bought them years before I had ever met Mark.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    me and my GF have near enough the same debit card passwords. only one digit different..
    and no we didnt change them its what we got from the bank before we got together.
    Golf R32 Onwer in DBP!!!!

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    It is a small world, Me and danis dad have ears and eyes in the same place as each other, and he had his before I met dani. Uncanny I tell thee

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    PMSL @ Brett

This is a small world:
    0-60 in 6.5 secs and 48mpg- winner!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast