Thread: mk4 cab wheels ? ? ?

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

mk4 cab wheels ? ? ?

has any1 got any pics of the wheels you get on a mk4 1.6 cab there 4 stud ,as i cant find any pics (if u reply to this thread with loads of pics of the wheels ,and say i have found loads no 1 likes a smart arse ) and how much do u think i will get for the ones i am wantin to sell ? ? there in very good con and tyres are good ? ? ?

Dean

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Are these the ones you're on about?

(Belong to a member on here)

I'm a little confused by what u mean? Are u trying to sell these types of wheels or are u trying to sell some others and source a set of these rims?

The rims pictured above are 1 of 3 different types of 4 stud rims fitted as standard/optional extras on the Mk4 Cabriolet.

All 3 variants are shown below.
    Image 1: 6" x 15" Vx PN: 9198951
    Image 2: 6" x 16" Vx PN: 9198952 (As pictured above)
    Image 3: 6" x 16" Vx PN: 24442269

If the ones you're trying to sell are like those pictured then the demand might not be there - the cabby is a rare sight in 4 stud guise therefore the majority of coupe/cabriolet owners wont be interested. Therefore its going to be normal Astra/Corsa/Nova etc etc 4 stud owners who u would need to cater for. Saying that, they are still a nice lookin rim and a decent 16" diamater so would be an ideal upgrade for some of the smaller hatches on the road. All I would say is get some quality pics of the rims in question (post some on here for some ideas on prices) and whack em on ebay - see what the market is for them. You could always withdraw from auction if u dont get ur reserve.

Hope this helps

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thank you very much mate that reply is spot on and there the wheels i ahve got and want to sell . . .i will as u say take some pics tomorrow and then put them on here and ebay, once again thanks for the reply mate

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    No problem - thats what we're here for.

If u do put them on ebay - u may wish to try and target the nova/corsa "lot" keen on upgrading to bigger rims yet keeping the all important Vauxhall offset and fitment.

Good luck and keep us posted

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    I would imaging the Astra Mk3/Nova/Corsa owners would snap them up as they are rare seen in 4-stud and as mentioned they prefer the 16's for handling hence the Speedline Alesio 2's are so popluar.

Advertise them on MIGWeb and on e-bay and you should get a good price for them. I would say at least £250+

OR stick them in your shed/garage for winter use or if you decide to change the car. That's what I do, if a little more exessively
    Hey YOU See Oooour Reeegin Noooo ! Toss Yer Caber Here