When I first joined Astra-Sport I'd just crashed my standard Astra 1.8 SXi.
Since then, it's been an ongoing recovery, but she's coming back from the dead and looking healthier and better than ever as time goes on (and my bank balance goes down ).
First mods were:
- JDL front bumper
- Angel Eye headlamps
- Wolfrace Hustle 17" rims
New mods to be noticed are:
- Opel OPC front grille
- Color coded handles and bump strips
- JDL rear bumper extention
- Dark / smoked rear lights
Near future mods planned:
- Koni Coilover's and lowered (assessing how much i can get away with)
- JDL matching side skirts
- Bonnet extention
- Stainless exhaust system (£400 budget)
- Debadging of the rear (replace V badge with an Opel badge)
- Rear windscreen / rear passenger windows tinted
- Subtle but suited spoiler
Once all this is done, it's every penny spent under the bonnet...
I'm trying to acheive a smart, modded look that's not over the top. I'd like to know what you guys think, do you think I'm border lining boy racer cosmetics? I guess with any car modification to make a sport effect a boy racer image is unavoidable, but hey
Enough small talk, some pics:
Thanks people! AstraSport gives inspiration no end!