Thread: Z20LET Conversion to X20DTL Van

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Z20LET Conversion to X20DTL Van

Hi does anyone have the front body harness ident for the most basic astra g Z20LET i am just putting one in a X20DTL van (2001 v reg) and i have the dash loom and injection harness but need to buy the missing bit!!

Any help would be appreciated

Stocko

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    b6d mate part no 90424133

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi thanks for the reply but that ident is the starter loom i need the front body harness with the ecu plug

Stocko

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ok mate that was 4 an engine loom. front harness there is a choice of 4 but i presume u aint got xenon lights so its just a choice of 2
    1. 13108304 identALZ
    2. 13108306 IdentBBH
    Hope that helps if u want a discounted price let us no

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi again

Its all done now fitted and running but i have a problem with the engine ecu still seeing the tc and abs but it i have flashed it with the latest software (i have tech2 and a harware key) and programmed the CAN config .... without ABS/TC but i still get U2100 fault code is CAN BUS ERROR which relates to abs/tc
    Also the speedo dont work due to the abs sorting the signal out for the clocks and engine ECU
    Has anyone out there had and overcome this problem as it is driving me mad!!!!!!!

Cheers Stocko

www.asautocare.co.uk

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [quote=stocko]Hi again

Its all done now fitted and running but i have a problem with the engine ecu still seeing the tc and abs which the van dont have but it i have flashed it with the latest software (i have tech2 and a harware key) and programmed the CAN config .... without ABS/TC but i still get U2100 fault code is CAN BUS ERROR which relates to abs/tc
    Also the speedo dont work due to the abs sorting the signal out for the clocks and engine ECU
    Has anyone out there had and overcome this problem as it is driving me mad!!!!!!!

Cheers Stocko

www.asautocare.co.uk

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i think you can get the speedo working by taking the module off the abs pump and plug it in,you will need to tape it all up so it dont get wet,its not the way i like to do things but ive heard it works. it wouldnt of taken much more to put abs in while you had the engine out

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi i know but i dont have an abs control unit as i just bought the engine on its own....i have some brakes to put on with sensors and a pair of front hubs to fit so it looks like its abs then!! if anyone has a complete pump and ecu forsale then give me a shout

Cheers Andy

www.asautocare.co.uk

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i might have one left over from when i done mine there is to to choose from dose your loom have one big plug and a small one going to the abs pump ? or just the big plug,if i remember right the small plug is for the t/c,you will need to change all the front brake pipes from a abs car as well,they join on the bottom of the bulkhead so its not to much work

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi it has the main plug and then a small 3 pin (i think its 3 pin anyway) that goes to the front of the unit so it has 2 plugs for the abs and tc

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast