Thread: Torchwood *SPOILERS FROM TONIGHT*

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Torchwood *SPOILERS FROM TONIGHT*

So anyone else watch the finale of Torchwood then? What did you think?

*SPOILERS BELOW*

*STOP READING NOW TO AVOID SPOILERS*

I thought it was a bit of a kop out how Jack came back only to vanish again. Did he take ages to 'recharge' or did Gwen somehow bring him back to life, Matrix style?

Also, did you notice how his face was blue but his arms were pink? Or was that just me? Then again, we only saw his arms just before he came back so maybe it was intentional.

Finally, do you think that's it? The announcer said 'finale' as opposed to 'season finale' and they didn't say 'Torchwood will return' at the end of the credits. Having said that though, the ending was certainly left open and the cover of the DVD says 'series one part one' as opposed to just 'part one'.

I wasn't that much of a fan of it to begin with but I must admit I've got more into it as the season progresses, even if they do all wear randomly different earpieces...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    torchwood is the tits, hope it comes back
    Car broken- A3 170 quattro s-line

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah the finale was great. I loved the series too but thought there were a few very lame episodes in the middle. The last two were wicked tho!

I'm sure I've heard that they have commissioned a second series of Torchwood and it'll be shown on BBC2 first instead of BBC3... obviously going up in the world!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah don't worry, Torchwood is getting another series, as stated its on BBC2 now instead.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Jack vanished in a TARDIS at the end, you didnt see it but you did hear it. Mybe he is a Time-Lord?

Its definately left open for another series though. I wasn't all that keen on it at first but watched it from episode 8 or something and its one of the better things to come out of the BBC in a long time.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    it was the doctor ,as you heard the tardis but also the arm in the case is the doctors,as it was reacting to the close proximity of him(it was cut off in an episode of doctor who)not a saddo just like doctor who ,and torchwood
    Astra gtc 1.4 T 140 Sri ,satnav,infinity sound,led rear lights,flexride,AFL+,Tpms,Bluetooth,sight and light,19"s,morello red interior,F+R sensors,vxr kit,

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thought as much, and when the bird asked him waht would have made him open the time thingy, he said just a good doctor or something

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by norm29
    thought as much, and when the bird asked him waht would have made him open the time thingy, he said just a good doctor or something

thats right (the right kind of doctor),,would of been nice to have seen him pop hes face out and say "hello" in that jovial way he does
    Astra gtc 1.4 T 140 Sri ,satnav,infinity sound,led rear lights,flexride,AFL+,Tpms,Bluetooth,sight and light,19"s,morello red interior,F+R sensors,vxr kit,

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you know when you mentioned you werent a saddo, thats now being questioned as you know the exact phrase

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    the tardis prob reacted to the rift being opened

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast