Thread: insurance club discounts

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

insurance club discounts

how can i prove to adrain flux that i am a member of the astra sport club??? to be able toget the discount for being a member of a owners club
    Astra for sale

Looking for SRI-T

Status
    /
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Not sure how it works, but maybe just give them your username so they can check online? Have you tried phoning them to see what they say.

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i had this, i just printed my message box area off and sent them that and that was fine. it maybe worth changing your username to your actual name to avoid any confusion.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I was under the impression that astra sport is not a "club" but more of a forum, the club part will be coming soon (AOC) where you pay your membership to be in the "club", rather than astra sport is a free for all, soto speak.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    When I took out a policy with them few months ago, they asked if I could print out a page where it lists my name etc to show I was a member, which I said I couldn't do, so they asked if they could log into the forum/club with my username and password to check that i was an active member etc.

Once they have done that, just change your password.
    1.9CDTi (150) SRi XP Sportshatch
    Heated Leather Seats - Cruise Control - Climate Control - 18" Pentas - Auto Light & Sight - Electrical Folding Mirrors - Sat Nav

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by monolith
    I was under the impression that astra sport is not a "club" but more of a forum, the club part will be coming soon (AOC) where you pay your membership to be in the "club", rather than astra sport is a free for all, soto speak.
    i explained this to them and they said it was still fine. Suits me!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hmmm, interesting then.any ideas how much discount they offer, my insurance is up in less than a month
    Regal Phase 3.5,VXR Turbo,VXR AFM,VXR Injectors,Courtenay FMIC,Dbilias Flowmaster,Regal Precat,Miltek exhaust,Lightened Flywheel,Uprated Clutch,Denso Plugs,Veccy Pipe,Eibachs,308mm Discs

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    not sure on the difference as i told them everything up front so they gave me a price on that. i got quite a good deal too which i was quite pleased about, and the service was second to none with flux definatly sticking with them.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    you really need to check if a forum (non paying membership etc) is classed as a club because they could use this against you if you make a claim and not payout saying its not a propa club!
    THE STATEMENTS MADE ABOVE ARE MERELY MY OPINION AND SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS STATEMENTS OF FACT UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    the discount wont affect your insurance, as its a discount offered by the insurance broker (adrian Flux) not the insurance company, the broker will be discounting there commision.
    Astra VXR - Arden Blue, Diamond cut 19's, Cruise Control, Debaged, Folding Mirrors, CD70 NAVI and CID + Aux-In, Factory Bluetooth, Piano Black Interior Trim, Full Milltek Unresonated Exhaust

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast