Thread: How do they do it?

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How do they do it?

Some gypsies have just moved to some waste land on the bottom of my street, they all have new vans and caravans and cars, how the hell do they insure these? i always thought you would need a fixed abode so they can sort your postcode risk etc?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    how the hell do they insure these
    They don't

And the worst thing ..... The police don't do anything about it

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    theyre probably all nicked in the first place.

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    why can't they do anything? according to my dad these have been here for weeks! so surely its not a case of not knowing where they are?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i reckon they probably are insured you know. I mean no house costs, no wonder they can afford cars. Its usually the stuff they do to buy the cars that is a bit dodge.
    323 BHP / 312 lbft.......

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Probably use someone elses address to insure it to. Some gypos afew years ago tried to nick my parents neighbours caravan while they were on holiday. They just backed the van into the drive and started hacking away at the tow ball cover - some neck i tell you !

These gypos should be locked up or deported, they do nothing for the country and just basically take the pis5

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    There was a program on BBC3 not so long ago, I have forgot what it was called, perhaps some one may recall it?

It pretty much sums up the gypsy 'culture'

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    About 10 years back my brother was pulling out at the top of my road and a car came hurtling round the corner too fast and hit him in the drivers side, luckily he wasnt hurt. Anyway the driver of the car got out and told my brother that he had a mate living round the corner to call the police and so he dissapeared.... he didnt return! When the police arrived, which luckily happened to be in the area at the time, the car was registered to someone up north. Months later the police eventually found out who the driver was from a description from my brother and some details from the original owner of the car which was privately brought nearly a year before and low and behold it turned out to be a member of a well known gypsy family of the area. It was uninsured, not re-registered and he did a runner from the scene of an accident and the police did nothing. They said they had insufficient evidence that he was the driver and not to pursue the case....!

Status
    Yorkshire RO
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    the police dont usually want to know as its too much hassel for them.

My ex girlfriend hit a guy in a motor bike but it was the middle of winter at 8pm so it was dark and they guy had no lights on the bike so as she turned in the road she hit the bike as she could not see him. At the time i was concerned about the guy on the bike that he might of been hurt but when i seen the guy and it was one of the local drug dealers and he had no insurance or tax or liecence and all he wanted to do was do a running and i held the lad and bike and rang the police and it took them 3 hours to do anything and by this time the lad had got away as 10 of his mates come around and there was only 3 of use so for our sake it was best to let him go, but i still had the bike. so by 11pm the police the rang me and said we have looked around the area and they could not see anyone. What do they expect to see 3 hours later?
    I told them who it was and they still did nothing. all the police want is someone to catch people for them, or thats what it seems like in this area.

sorry for the rant.

AOC top 15 car at PVS 2009 & 2010
    313.7bhp/343Ibft

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    it is a joke really, they just pitch up where they want and muck everything up!! police are useless about stuff like that unless people take things into there own hands but then they get into bother for doing the police' job.

no wonder this country is over run with immigrants and such!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast