Thread: Colour coding

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Colour coding

As many of you may or may not know, my astra has the crappy half black/ half green bumpers on it. well im pleased to say that it's in the bodyshop getting them colour coded. I then thought, while it's in there why not have the skirts, bump strips, door handles and boot handle done. I'm also toying with the idea of getting the wing mirrors done aswell. Julian at Perryfield Bodyworks on Portland is doing it for £400 for me and he said he'd do the mirrors at no extra cost for me. when i get home at the end of the month i shall be able to get photo's of the work done and then i can plan for what's next
    Gaz

No longer owns an Astra

Bye bye VXR Castle Combe Edition - because it's done more laps of Castle Combe than most Bergs have of the Ring

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    go for it man....

when you get the mirrors done, do just mean the sleve bit? or all if it including the bases.... some people have done the whole mirror including the bases and it looks pretty good imo

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Had it done now. the klist of coding includes;

Front and Rear bumpers
    Side skirts
    bump strips
    door handles
    boot handle
    roof rails
    and the wing mirrors. d_ghedia, I've had the whole mirror done inc bases. You're right it looks the nuts.

Pics to follow, probably monday as my camera's in afghanistan and i got the missus one for christmas so ill use hers lol
    Gaz

No longer owns an Astra

Bye bye VXR Castle Combe Edition - because it's done more laps of Castle Combe than most Bergs have of the Ring