Thread: L88 Rap

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

L88 Rap

Cruising past the que for Time and Envy (trying to check out the talent??) then along the Portsmouth seafront Monday night about 11:00 pm whilst I was freezing my ass off in the que

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    why hello there! :P

i was looking for a couple of my mates, they said they were queing at time and envy and too come along and was going to if i saw them going past, but as you say, was freezing cold and i wasn't getting out the car till they were at the front of the que! sorry about the dirtyness of my car :P i have brown wheels there is so much mud on her...
    ASTRA COUPE 2.2 16V, FULL CAT BACK EXHAUST AND DBLIAS FLOWMASTER KIT!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Gotta love a cheeky que jumper

I heard you coming, turned to have a look then instantly recognised the number plate from on here, other than that was too cold and I was far far far too drunk by this point to notice how dirty your car was.

It was pretty windy too though you should have just parked it on the seafront and let a big wave wash over it - that would have sorted the dirt out.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Lol - Back in the day (makes me sound old) I used to go to southsea a fair bit in the car. Think its something you grow out of eventually.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    more importantly, time and envy on a monday night? what were you thinking?

btw paul-what car you got? blue coupe with fancy bits? seen you loads of times if it is
    Car broken- A3 170 quattro s-line

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry meant Tuesday night - student night (with all the sponging soap dodgers before anyone else says it ) trying to relive my youth / uni days and kid myself that I'm not really starting to get old and need to grow up and mature at some point.

From what I can recall was a very good night actually - good music and cheap drinks - think I should give up working and go back to uni - those days were a lot easier.

Norm29: I've got a blue cab with a blue roof, its got all the Irmscher bits, 18's, tints and a personal plate, I live in Southsea. Is it the one you were thinking of?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    iv never actually been to time or envy, bit of a chav house i think... or what iv heard atleast. prefer guildhall.. its safer i think, despite being voted most dangerous place in portsmouth or something...
    washed the car today.. heres a pic, tell me if you can guess where i took em!?!?

you say you heard me coming? is my car really that loud?

did it sound nice though? :P

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    car park along the sea front

ahh i was there tuesday too

yep thats the one paul seen you loads of times, havent had my astra for a while tho

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yep your correct! you were there tuesday? night? i hope you were'nt being "naughty" i know some people get down to buiness there!

we should all have a quick meet up soon, i cant really afford to be travelling to big meets but would like to meet a few of the local locals! have a photoshoot! and then i will know what guys to flash at as any astra i see that has a badgeless grill or more mods i normally flash, just to say hey! but never get replies with a flash! so would like to meet the people on here from portsmouth! go have a (yes one) drink down a pub or something! (assuming we are all driving i say one! although i would'nt have any!)

was quite chuffed the other week, the day i put my irmy kit on i saw another 3dr mk4 red irmscher kitted astra in portsmouth and flashed to him and he flashed back! not sure if he was a member here though! only person on here with a 3dr red mk4 like mine that i know of is mike faice that is a member of astra-sri an dthink he goes by the name of faice or something on here!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i was in time tues not the car park

sort out a meet for the new year, better ask the sc ro not the sw ro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast