Thread: DAZOCA's 1.8 sxi Astra

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DAZOCA's 1.8 sxi Astra

Being a griffin lover i decided to invest in a new car, Picked her up last month for £2500 with 73k on clock, and being a 1.8 sxi she certainly aint shy. Anyway a few pics of the car when i got her.....

And after a few modifications, removed all badges off rear, replaced rear standard lights with gsi smoked set. also replaced griff with an opel emblem. Full tints courtesy of Tint tech.

Think the smoked lights make the back end look a lot more lary and dark looking, and tryin to stay away from the usual boy racer look with this one.

And some more pics with the new opel opc grille fitted.

Next is lowering kit, 60-40 and a Magnex oval hopefully soon after xmas.

Comments welcome

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A few changes since i have last been on (56k - Forget it!)

Well when i last logged on she looked like this........

Sitting sky high, and looking a bit shit to be honest So i fitted a full set of Bilstein sport shock absorbers with a set of 40mm pi lowering springs. she then sat a bit nicer, still need a split drop for taking the front down a bit more but hey ho...

Soon after this i fitted the dealer sport badges to the doors.

Then it all went a bit bonkers after that. Me and a mate were talking away one night last weekend (well he was trying to talk me out of white wheels) and we came up with the suggestion of painting them black. I aint a fan of black wheels, but then i got 2 spare dezent f's at much cheapness so the opportunity arose.......

This was just freshly painted, matt basecoat, gloss topcoats and a few coats of laquer to finish. then wet and dry and ran compound over them, then finishing (stuff) and an autoglym polish. Fired em onto the car and they came out like this. Here is how she looks today, a bit more lary and evil lookin in my opinion......

Future plans are wind deflectors, exhaust done and smoked headlights. also thinking of painting calipers yellow, and getting yellow opel graphics for the centre caps, and running opel in yellow up one spoke. All comments welcome, thanks for reading