Thread: Scratches........

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Scratches........

Car went in thursday to have squib and rear lights changed under warranty, thought nothing of it when car came back. ive been off work a few days ill so car hasnt been driven anywhere, come to wash it sunday and i find this

pic from the day before

hmmmm

So to say i went balistic is an understatement called guy who took the car and we've known him for years and he assured me that no one else had access to my keys while it was at vauxhalls, and that if he would have known he had done it he would have informed me and not tried to hide it, i explained that car was spot less when he took it ( even have pics from the day before ) and there wasnt a mark on it. He has said that he belives that i have not done it and he really cant remember catching anything but he will take it to vauxhalls and get it all sorted for me and appologies if he did

If i had done it, it would have been my own stupidity and then the sprayer i know would fix/spray it for nothing, but its the fact i know it wasnt me and therefore i should not be the one to have to sort it. So it goes in tomorrow to be sorted.

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    take it back. murder then. put there heads on sticks and use them as exaples of what happends it u miss treat a 888.
    harsh tom, definatly take i tback and complain and get it resprayed (at thurby and they should pay for your hotel and food)

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by f4af100uk
    take it back. murder then. put there heads on sticks and use them as exaples of what happends it u miss treat a 888.
    harsh tom, definatly take i tback and complain and get it resprayed (at thurby and they should pay for your hotel and food)
    lol nah the fella we know is sound, he really cant recall catching anything but he has sorted it all out for me, its one of those things and i did have a proper go at him on sunday

Status
    Club Chairman
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    looks like a fair knock Tom especially as the splitter is out of line and popped off. However it is easy to do and not notice on these things I did it to the Mk4 golf cleaned it a couple of days before hand drove and noticed the paint missing.

At least he is sorting it out for you, but its added hassle and your first war wound on the T8
    Been apart of the inner circle since 2001
    Click Me to Join Astra Owners Club Full or Lite Members

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    by the way that car is looking very sweet!!!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MatG
    looks like a fair knock Tom especially as the splitter is out of line and popped off. However it is easy to do and not notice on these things I did it to the Mk4 golf cleaned it a couple of days before hand drove and noticed the paint missing.

At least he is sorting it out for you, but its added hassle and your first war wound on the T8
    to me it looks like its been caught coming off a ramp maybe, as you say its still a bugger tho

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nightmare! stunning car tho mate!
    Irmscher MK3 Astra Irmscher Mk4 SXi 1.8 16V Vectra C CDTi Astra H 1.7 CDTi XP Moonland SRi CDTi Sporthatch Astra VXR

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Problem is the splitters move so you can catch something and not even feel it when manouvering round the workshop etc.