Thread: More polished engine bay alloy pieces

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

More polished engine bay alloy pieces

Just found a few more bits for the Astra G engine bay, we can already get the dipstick puller and the header tank cap but I've just sourced some more bits. Made by the same person who made the others but not sourced through the same channels, confusing isn't it

Anyway, washer bottle cover.

Brake res cap, this is just pushed onto the existing cap, ignore the image as it's fitted to a Veccy in the pics but it does fit the Astra G.

Also a few other designs he has, I can see the Gsi boys having orgasms over this one, it's a header tank cap BTW He can also do SRi as well

Some other designs he has in case your bored with Vx,
    52 Astra G 1.8, 18" Mille Miglia alloys, 325mm Brembo 4 pot conversion, Coupe leather interior, Raid strut brace, Whiteline rear ARB, Irmscher bits (skirts, Carbon steering wheel, Bonnet extension, M3 mirrors, boot & roof spoiler), Reiger Rear Diffuser & Front Bumper, Koni Adj. dampers, 35/30 Vogtland springs, Duplex quad exit ASCAR stainless exhaust.

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    ohhhhh opel ones fantastic. can he still do them plain?

Would only want 1 or 2 with opel badging

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah he'll do them plain Brett, I think he prefers them plain as it's less work

BTW it's not Rich who's doing these. Please don't ask him about them as he can't get them as the maker has an arrangement with Rich and they are not allowed to encroach on each others areas, these are quite firmly in the makers area.
    52 Astra G 1.8, 18" Mille Miglia alloys, 325mm Brembo 4 pot conversion, Coupe leather interior, Raid strut brace, Whiteline rear ARB, Irmscher bits (skirts, Carbon steering wheel, Bonnet extension, M3 mirrors, boot & roof spoiler), Reiger Rear Diffuser & Front Bumper, Koni Adj. dampers, 35/30 Vogtland springs, Duplex quad exit ASCAR stainless exhaust.

Status
    ex - "LeeVTR97,Lee53"
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    oh posh i like the opel

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    how do I go about gettin the full set then its about the only bits I can fit prior to the conversion

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Look smart.. prices for them?
    .. 2.0 Dti 16v ..
    .. With a few mods ..

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'll PM you the contact details Brett, best wait a couple of days so I can definetely confirm they fit, he has said he's test fitted them on an Astra G convertable but I'd like to be sure. I'm asking him to consider making a couple of other pieces for the Astra G, at the moment he only makes for the Veccy and we can only have the pieces which fit both models, he does a power steering res cap but unfortunately it doesn't fit the Astra G

I love the fuse box covers he's made for the Veccy

The battery cover is a work of art, machined out of a solid piece of alloy, no joins at all, however it costs close to £100

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Im liking the covers, but luckly a battery cover wont fit on mine due to the vent. stopping me from spending monies again lol

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AstraDti16v
    Look smart.. prices for them?
    Price for the washer bottle cap and the brake res cap was £34.50 delivered, he's listed a price list but not sure they are still current.

Header cap - £21.50
    Brake cap - £20
    Strut covers - £30
    Power steering cover -£16.50
    Dipstick cover - £14.50 (long / short)
    Washer cap - £14.50
    Fuse box cover (big) - £40
    Fuse box cover (small) - £25-30
    Door pins - £14
    Oil cap cover - £18.50

These are all pieces for the Veccy, some don't fit as stated, dipstick puller you'll need for the Astra G is the long type, it's also a lot cheaper than from the other source.

I'll be asking him to consider making the fuse box covers especially for the Astra G, however I expect they will still cost near on £70 for the pair, however they are made of solid alloy, they are not alloy sheeting fabricated and welded together, no joins in this lads work

Status
    It only takes a minute
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    that header tank cap looks the biz in GSi
    does he do anythink like that for the normal engine oil cap?!
    Astra Mk4 GSi in Ardon BLUE
    "HAS IT GOT BOOST"

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast