Thread: Advise on xbox 360 games????

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Advise on xbox 360 games????

The amazing mrs ordered me a xbox 360 today with PGR3, just after some advise on some other games to get, not really into shooting games, like sport and driving games, anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks
    MR2 MK2 G-Limited
    ASTRA LINEA ROSSA

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Follow jam On Twitter
    Need for speed?
    Its a jam thing

Haec credam a deo pio, a deo justo, a deo scito?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Bought Test Drive Unlimited the other day. Love it! Amazing graphics. 1000 miles if free driving plus some of the most exotic cars ever.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by offspring86
    Bought Test Drive Unlimited the other day. Love it! Amazing graphics. 1000 miles if free driving plus some of the most exotic cars ever.
    Unfortunately, my 360 is in a coma at the moment, due to the fall/autumn update bug thingy ruining my machine, but this is the best time yet for games releases on the 360

Know you said you dont like shooting particularly, but Gears of War and Call of Duty three both look amazing, (if you've seen the gears of war advert on tv you'll know what i mean) Fifa 07, Pro Evo 6, both amazing. Saints row (kinda like GTA but more gang orientated), Tiger Woods 07, Splinter Cell 4, Tony Hawks Project 8.

Loads of really superb games. Test drive IS good, just didnt really grab me, if you know what i mean.

Hope this helps, (i want my xbox back quick!!)

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevSE2
    Unfortunately, my 360 is in a coma at the moment, due to the fall/autumn update bug thingy ruining my machine, but this is the best time yet for games releases on the 360

Know you said you dont like shooting particularly, but Gears of War and Call of Duty three both look amazing, (if you've seen the gears of war advert on tv you'll know what i mean) Fifa 07, Pro Evo 6, both amazing. Saints row (kinda like GTA but more gang orientated), Tiger Woods 07, Splinter Cell 4, Tony Hawks Project 8.

Loads of really superb games. Test drive IS good, just didnt really grab me, if you know what i mean.

Hope this helps, (i want my xbox back quick!!)
    The end of Saints Row is a huge disappointment. I found the playability so great, but the ending shocked me - I was onlt 63% of the way through the game! Such a let down!

I haven't played all of Duty 3, but if it's anything like Call of Duty 2 it'll be brilliant.

I'm still enjoying Oblivion. Put in 230 hours of play time. Easily the best game I've ever played.

Status
    /
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Burnout revenge seems pretty good, Test drive, either of the need for speeds, Tony Hawks American wasteland is good, and TH8 has just come out. Saints row is well worth buying IMO.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Need for speed carbon is shit hot.
    VAUXHALL ASTRA COUPE 1.8 16v BERTONE

Pics:http://www.m1gst.com/vb/showthread.php?t=66680

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I got the 360 at the weekend...so impressed with the graphics.

I got Fifa 07 with it, and then got Need for Speed: Carbon as well....and that is a superb game, i'm already hooked! If you like the driving games then definately get this!

Also remember Burnout being good on the old XBOX, will be getting that next, another great game. Have heard that PGR3 is good too.

Like you, I'm not really into the shooting games!
    1.9CDTi (150) SRi XP Sportshatch
    Heated Leather Seats - Cruise Control - Climate Control - 18" Pentas - Auto Light & Sight - Electrical Folding Mirrors - Sat Nav

Status
    /
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Shooting and racing are my favourites. Not enough racing games out at the moment for my liking, I only own PGR3 and have completed NFS:MW. All my other games are shooters. Hitman is a very good game and not your average shooter.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Personally, having played on my mates X360 the only games that I think are any good are:

Gears Of War & Dead Rising.

People will say Call Of Duty 3 but FPS games just dont work on consoles imo (I said Gears Of War as theirs no plans *yet* for it to be on PC).
    Fastest, Most Powerful & Only Mag Featured Astra In The AOC Cumbrian Region

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast