Thread: Ruthless's Coupe

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ruthless's Coupe

When i first got My Coupe i was well chuffed! 19 with a brand new car. i kept it clean and standard for around 6 months before i wanted more.

its a z18xe 2004 model

first mod(uh oh...) a Sony m9900

i then felt the impulse to paint my engine cover and do the Veccy C mod......

the engine cover was short lived and was replaced with the older version, pics later.

it stayed like this till last christmas when these were added. Rial Daytona's Running on toyo proxies t1-s.

the calipers were painted red a few weeks later(still to do the back ones as of yet hehe)

i was happy for another few months.....then i wanted mroe grunt so i went for a BMC DIA, which once fitting questioned whether it was too small, which it was so was replaced withe carbon CDA jobbie. also added some red conduit hoses chrome stuff and bonnet lifters.

Next job coming is fitting -30mm Eibach springs, which are sitting staring me in the face, but they are crimbo pressies

also a Irmy Grill waiting to go on..

future plans:

Reiger GTR front bumper
    888 Spoiler

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Eibach's now on, much better! handling is great, i had a few problems with lights coming on and speedo not working but all was sorted out under warranty.

also have a little engine bay mod going on in the next few days so will post it either in the next few days or after christmas when i have more things done.