Thread: Momo Alloy .....

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Momo Alloy .....

Hope this is the correct part of the forum ... appologies if not...

I have a set of 16" Momo Arrows, 3 of them are fine but one is buckled beyond repair, ideally i would like to try and buy a single one, as i say the other 3 are fine and all have brand new tyres on them.

Apart from the obvious (ebay) does anybody know of anywhere i could buy a single wheel, i am also lead to beleive this model of wheel is no longer made.

Thanks in Advance ...

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    If the wheel is discontinued, it's highly unlikely that you will find a 4th to go with the ones you've got. There is a company out there that can bring damaged wheels back from the dead, I have no idea what they are called, and it's not cheap.....but how badly do you want the rims? Try googling for alloy wheel repairers and see what you can find.

Menawhile have a word with a few wheel retailers and see if they can find out if there's any old stock with suppliers.
    From the Southeast? Find your next meet here

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence is limited.

At least I have chicken!

WellOilBeefHooked

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cheers Jace.

I only paid £30 for the set with tyres so financially i havent lost out a great deal, just loved the look of them on my car but had to take them back off now due to the vibration from the damaged wheel through the steering wheel.

A local tyre retailer put it on the balancing machine for me today and basically said its ruined ... so going from his opinion i think its irepairable

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Even if its cracked, that can be welded up, if its got a horrendous flat spot - that too can be sorted - they still might work out to be a bargain. PM Oddjob as I know he had a pretty bad wheel refurbed from what I remember.

Don't give up just yet.
    From the Southeast? Find your next meet here

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence is limited.

At least I have chicken!

WellOilBeefHooked

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I shouldn't say this but i have a perfect set of 17" arrows that may be for sale in......with mint tyres
    Fully Spec'd Sleeper Coupe Turbo. OE bodywork, Courtenay FMIC, VXR Injectors, VXR afm, Milltek Exhaust, Stage 4 map, Cdti Airbox, Courtenay Top hat....