Thread: boy racers

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

boy racers

what is it wits stupid boy racers who usally drive novas corsas saxo's etc with stupid exhausts that look like bean tins and a shopping list printed on the door oh yeah and the stick on bonnet pins that came with redline this month

the reason for the rant is i have got a kitted up car and when ever i pull up at the lights there always seems to be a complete idiot who cant handle is 1.0 l saxo who wants to race they always stick to your back bumper like shit until you tap you brakes then they anchor on and skid off everywhere

so my question is why?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    simple..... when i was younger, we always used to push "fast" cars with our Shite cars just to see how quickly they would leave us standing. Now it just gets done to me, but i dont take the bait
    Aerospace NDT LvlII Technician En4179/Nas410.
    Certified, qualified Crack tester :P

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    your lucky its only boy racers, i get middle age men doing the same aswell! i just hit the hazard lights or tap the brake pedal.

they soon pi** off then

Status
    Banned
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just the way it is...never gonna change until you get a car that they see as untouchable .... or a complete sleeper.

It's not just novas,corsa,saxos etc....it can be anything.
    I had a golf attached to me recently, so determined to overtake me, even though I never put the foot down...
    he almost drove off the road to get past, on a bend in the rain.
    So I stuck my full lights on, he tries the old braking trick - does'nt phase me ---then he tootles off, I put lights off after making my point.
    He stays in his lane....I stay in mine, and pass him with less traffic in my lane - I did'nt bother looking at him - and got absolutely no reaction....
    The experience actually left me shaking and wondering why he endangered my life driving like that.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yeah i hate that when they just go all out with the psycho driving, makes you wanna just brake hard and let em smash into you.

there NCB is gone, there cars gone, and its there fault in the police's eyes

but then again

it aint worth the hassle of having to do that though, cant wait till this new law comes into place

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    next time it happens, at the lights and look over at them rev your engine a couple times then when the lights turn green just leave the little t*ats to wheelspin away then casually pull off, that always makes me chuckle
    My ambition is to live forever,.. so far so good

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Or if its really quiet on the roads, slip it into reverse, confuse the **** out of them lmao ( don't actualy do this and wrap the back of your motor into another car lol)

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yeh i get all this, im a young guy so i get all the boy racers coming up next to me wanting to "race" as where my mrs' lives there is a long road (2 lanes) at 60 mph, and traffic lights every 200 meters and about 5 sets of them, every set of lights i get the "look" from em, and each time i pull away casually. the look on there face is great.
    then the last set of lights goes onto the 4 lane motorway, this time i put my foot down, and long gone... ( this is when its late at night on the way back from the mrs' house and no other cars around...)

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I get it loads, every morning near enough because near us we have a 3 lane go to a two lane always get someone pull along side you and give it loads, i just let them go because i have to change lane futher on anyway, they always slow down when they realised no one bothered
    L600NYY
    Veccy C pipe, Brock B2's 17 x 8.5, Tints All Round.
    From The Northwest?? >> CLICK!<<

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's funny when there's a chav behind you at the lights, he's with his girlfriend trying to show off/impress, you take it easy until he's right up your bum then poot your foot down the expression on their face is priceless

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast