Thread: Lowerd 50/30, Can i go 50/50 ?

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lowerd 50/30, Can i go 50/50 ?

Hey lowered my car on the weekend 50/30 with a super-sport full kit. Iím happy with the way it handles and the way the front looks, but not too happy with the way the back looks. The back still sits quite high, allot higher than I thought. There still seems to be allot of room in the arch. Could I go 50/50? Or would this be too low and would it rub?
    I got 215-35-18ís

Also can I buy any set of springs and just fit the back ones to my current kit.
    rrent kit?
    Thanks.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Allow the current setup to "settle" give it a few weeks and see what ya think.

Personally I would see a 50mm drop at the rear as too much - would of course depend on what offset/width ur wheels are.

As for retro-fitting rear shocks to ur existing kit - this shouldnt be a problem - rear springs only are a doddle to fit.

Give it a few weeks then if u think its still sits too high then time to get some new springs!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    As for retro-fitting rear shocks to ur existing kit - this shouldnt be a problem - rear springs only are a doddle to fit.
    What do you mean by that? I have new shocks on the back already but i would like to change the springs. Does it matter if they are a different make to my current ones?